This is the LRP Vector X20 Stock Spec 13.5 Turn Brushless Motor. LRP StockSpec motors are based on the extremely successful Vector X20 Modified Brushless motors, with innovative features that include a dual axis balanced dynamic rotor, finely adjustable five-step timing and an optimized compact stack for better drive feeling and higher efficiency. The motors are available in 21.5, 17.5, 13.5 and 10.5 windings for Stock racing. They are extremely powerful, low maintenance and comply to the rules of all international and national Stock classes.
- Advanced StockSpec Magnet: Race-legal high-strength magnet for maximum performance
- XTEC X20 Coolmax Housing: Machined 7075-T6 aluminium can with maximum cooling for lowest running temperatures
- Dynamic Balanced StockSpec Rotor: Dual axis balanced 12.45mm sintered StockSpec rotor for maximum power and highest efficiency
- Optimised Racing Stack: Optimised packed stack for improved drive feel and efficiency
- Waterproof preciSensor™ System: Fully waterproof precise sensor positioning for best power, throttle feel and efficiency. Fully adjustable and replaceable
- Easy-Tech Features: Black coated shaft and magnet, laser-engraved turns and rotor, sealed winding
- 5 Timing Inserts: Finer timing adjustments, inserts now with degree markings
- Oversized ABEC 5 Ball-Bearings: Larger sized ABEC 5 bearings for maximum durability
- O-ring Dampening: For vibration-free operation even under highest rpms
- EasySolder Design: Heavy copper, 6-layer PCB for lowest resistance
- World‘s winning motor technology
WorksTeam Sintered 12.45mm
3.7 - 11.1V
Star (Multistrand Copper Winding)
This product was added to our catalog on May 30, 2013.