Vector X20 Brushless Motor (9.5) by LRP
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on May 1, 2012.This is the LRP Vector X20 9.5 Turn Brushless Motor. The LRP Vector X20 modified brushless series is a high-end motor line developed completely from scratch. It’s trend-setting technology was developed with efficiency and maximum power in mind. The result speaks for itself: more power and higher ratings with improved temperature characteristics and reduced friction. A novelty of the new technology is the dual axis balanced 12.5mm sintered "WorksTeam" rotor that provides precise running and increased efficiency. The larger sized ball bearings and LRP’s PreciSensor™ system also contribute to the impressive performance of the LRP Vector X20 series motors. The ultra lightweight, precision machined 7075-T6 aluminum housing has been vented for improved heat absorption and reduced running temperatures at full power output.
- XTEC X20 Coolmax housing: Machined 7075-T6 aluminum can with maximum cooling for lowest running temperatures
- Dynamic balanced WorksTeam rotor: Dual axis balanced 12.5mm sintered WorksTeam rotor for maximum power and highest efficiency
- Waterproof preciSensor™ system: Fully waterproof precise sensor positioning for best power, throttle feel and efficiency. Fully adjustable and replaceable
- Optimized racing stack: Optimized packed stack for improved drive feel and efficiency
- 5 timing inserts: Finer timing adjustments, inserts now with degree markings
- Laser engraved rotor size: Externally visible indication of the rotor diameter
- Oversized ABEC 5 ball-bearings: Larger sized ABEC 5 bearings for maximum durability
- O-ring dampening: For vibration-free operation even under highest rpms
- EasySolder design: Heavy copper, 6-layer PCB for lowest resistance
- World‘s winning motor technology
Magnet material: WorksTeam Sintered (12.5mm #50637)
Voltage input: 3.7 - 7.4V
Winding: Star (Multistrand Copper Winding)