Vector K7 Sensored Brushless Motor (21.5T) by LRP
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on March 10, 2014.This is the LRP Vector K7, 21.5 Turn Sensored Brushless Motor. The Vector K7 is the ultimate power motor at a budget price. The K7 incorporates the genes of the Vector X20 World Champion champion technology, delivering maximum power and durability for drivers of all levels.
The LRP PreciSensor system delivers smooth response, and when combined with features like oversized ball bearings, dismountable aluminum motor housing, innovative HDS technology and of course the high-power sintered magnet, the Vector K7 becomes the price-performance winner. Plus, the Vector K7 comes with the wires and 4mm connectors already soldered onto the solder posts for your convenience.
- Aluminum motor housing: Efficient motor cooling and optimised design
- High-power sintered magnet: High-strength sintered magnet for maximum performance
- HDS technology: High Density Stack for highest power output
- Dismountable: Fully dismountable for cleaning and tuning
- PreciSensor System: Revolutionary precise sensor postitioning for best power, throttle and efficiency
- Oversized ball bearings: For highest performance and durability
- Easysolder design: Heavy copper, multilayer PCB for lowest resistance
- Standard 540 size and weight
- Hand wound
- Can be operated with sensored and sensorless speed controls
Magnet Material: Sintered 12.45mm
Voltage Input: 3.7 - 14.8V
Shaft Diameter: 3.17mm