VBar VControl Radio w/VBasic (Yellow) by Mikado
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
Mikado VBar Control Radio System with Neo VBasic Receiver. If you want an incredibly powerful transmitter that stands out from the rest, the yellow VBar VControl is your transmitter.
- Set up, programming and adjusting of VBar controlled model helicopters accomplished directly via VBar Control transmitter.
- No computer, control panel or smartphone necessary.
- Instant access to almost every flight parameter from the transmitter controls, even in flight.
- Easy programming for new helicopters via the familiar VBar setup wizard.
- ESC setup wizard for programming all types of speed controllers.
- Bank switching with three banks.
- Real time logging and real time vibration analysis readable from the transmitter.
- Several telemetry functions are available, such as voltages, current, rpm, speed, and power consumption of the batteries (may need additional hardware).
- Storage of event log files like VBar event log, VBar Control event log, GPS way points, voltage/current logging etc.
- Multiple timer functions available with warnings and reminders via sound, voice, or vibration output.
- Wireless buddy boxing with two VBar Control transmitters, fully configurable.
- Easy bind process, allows bind and fly of any model equipped with VBar Control (e.g. a buddy‘s heli) with your own transmitter (Model Sharing).
- Software updates via internet using a simple VBar Control Manager app and the web browser.
- Option for adding new features via apps, simple installation via internet, supports both Windows and Mac OS X-PCs, no drivers needed.
- Additional airplane software will be available in summer 2014.
- 80 Channel 2.4 GHz FHSS bidirectional flight control, programming/setup and telemetry remote control system.
- Neo VBasic is a stripped down version of the Neo Flybarless gyro, and is a simple and easy to use receiver that can be used in any R/C application.
- Unlimited model memory.
- Virtually unlimited number of control channels.
- High range, low latency, antenna diversity on both transmitter and receiver.
- Intelligent antenna monitoring and management.
- XXtra Bright Graphic Display featuring high contrast and ambient light sensor to automatically control the display brightness, making it equally well readable in bright sunlight and in the dark.
- Easy Dialog System with rotary dial for convenient and safe inputs, with optical, tactile and acoustic feedback.
- Precision gimbals with four ball bearings, fully adjustable.
- Collective stick equipped with optional throw limiter.
- Fully equipped with four 3-position-switches, two quick-break-switches and two rotation knobs, all fully programmable.
- Delicate rubber lining for comfortable, slip-free and safe holding.
- 3-point neck-strap attachment, for optimum balance.
- Large 2 Watt loudspeaker for alarms and voice output.
- Vibration alarm (adjustable).
- Internal 8 MB flash memory.
- Memory accessible as a USB memory stick, no drivers needed.
- 4,000mAh Lithium Polymer battery allows for long run times.
- Charge through USB connector or built-in charger.
- Power Supply for fast charging included.
- VBar Control Radio
- VBar VBasic Receiver
This product was added to our catalog on July 13, 2017.