The Vanquish VS4-10 Currie D44 Offset Front Axle is an officially licensed Currie Enterprises RockJock 44 style front axle. The D44 variant features an offset front differential housing and includes chromoly VDI universal axle shafts and patent pending one-piece bearing retainers to create an incredibly scale and durable front axle assembly. Integrated inner c-hubs provide an unmatched scale look and are strengthened to provide the most durable axle housing possible, with easily replaceable chromoly threaded inserts for the knuckle kingpin screws.
NOTE: This is not a complete axle assembly. The D44 requires hexes, hex pins, bearings, kingpin, knuckles, ring and pinion gear, and locker, as well as two 7x14x3.5 Bearings, one 5x14x5 Bearing and three 5x11x4 Bearings to complete.
- Fully licensed by Currie Enterprises
- Chromoly offset VDI universal axle shafts
- Comes with One Piece Bearing Retainers (Patent Pending)
- Integrated C-hub design allows for a more scale appearance
- Threaded Chromoly Steel C-hub Insert provides stronger threads that are also replaceable
- Double shear shock mounts
- Integrated Panhard mount
- Upper link mount built into the housing for added scale appearance and strength
- Includes Stainless Steel front upper link and rod ends
Recommended for use with the following:
- Vanquish VS4-10 Chassis Kit (VPS10130)*
- Incision 90mm shocks (IRC00210)
- Vanquish Rod Ends and Pivot Balls (.280" width pivot balls)**
- Use in combination with Incision Link Kit (IRC00070 or IRC00071)***
- Vanquish Products 6-Hole AR44 Gear set (VPS08330)
- Vanquish Products 6-hole AR44 Spool (VPS08070)
- *These axles are for use with a Vanquish Products VS4-10 Chassis. Clearances of the offset pumpkin require additional clearances compared to centered housings and will not function properly under many other chassis designs.
- **Not for use with Vanquish Products Brass Pivot Balls (.300" width)
- ***Requires use of included stainless steel link for front upper link
- ****Due to the nature of the AR44 gear design, proper shimming of the pinion gear may be required for optimal results.
- (1) Currie Front Housing
- (2) VDI universal axle shafts (short and long side - IRC00181)
- (2) Bearing Retainers
- (1) Currie Diff Cover
- (4) Threaded Inserts
- (1) Stainless Upper Link
- (2) Vanquish Rod Ends and Pivot Balls
- Required hardware
This product was added to our catalog on June 26, 2019