Vanquish Products M4 Machined Straight Rod Ends are the much needed solution for traditional molded rod ends. These do not use a pressed design like most metal rod ends. These are designed to fit in place of the Incision Rod Ends (IRC00010), so the overall assembled length of the link is unchanged. Based on the design made popular by VP machined trailing arms, these rod ends feature an adjustable tension system to retain the pivot ball into the rod end, creating a more durable option that is fully rebuildable. An M2.5 set screw applies pressure to the tension set piece, allowing you to readjust as parts wear over time.
- (4) Machined Rod Ends
- (4) Brass Tension Set Pieces
- (4) M2.5 set screws (0.05in driver required)
- (4) Pivot Balls
- (1) Instructions
- Due to differences in assembly between a molded rod end and a machined rod end, these rod ends may not cinch down and may still rotate slightly when installed.
- A small amount of thread lock should be used on the M2.5 set screw, excessive application of threadlock may cause the screw to be difficult to remove.
- Thread lock is not needed on the M(4) threads for the installation onto the link.
- Due to the nature of the small components patience is required during assembly. Careful inspection of orientation of components will allow easy setup upon initial assembly.
- Not for use on links with reverse cut threads (IE SCX10 III & Capra)
- Not recommended for extreme triangulated setups.
This product was added to our catalog on June 26, 2020