The Vanquish Products Currie Rockjock Ascender Front Axle is the ultimate upgrade for your Ascender based rig.
- Fully licensed by Currie Enterprises
- Comes with One Piece Bearing Retainers (Patent Pending)
- Integrated C-hub design allows for a much more scale appearance
- Increased bearing size at inner C-hub for more strength, bearings are included
- Threaded Chromoly Steel C-hub Insert provides stronger threads that are also replaceable
- Integrated Panhard mount
- Upper link mounts built into axle housing for scale appearance
- Compatible with Vaterra Ascender links
- Removes the floating battery tray mount
- (1) Currie Front Housing
- (2) Bearing Reatiners
- (1) Currie Diff Cover
- (4) Threaded Inserts
- (2) 5x11x4 bearings
- Required hardware
- Due to the design of a RockJock axle, the ring gear must be flipped. This will require the use of a front and rear Currie RockJock axle or the flipping of your stock housing if not used with the corresponding front/rear Currie RockJock axle.
- Remove all factory installed shims between the ring gear and ring gear bearings before installing. Check the gear mesh and shim as needed.