VA2510 Water Resistant 25mw 5.8GHz VTX & Camera w/Raceband by Spektrum RC
Note: Manufacturer does not allow using discount coupons
Super Saver Shipping!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on April 14, 2016.The Spektrum VA2510 Water Resistant 25mw 5.8GHz VTX & Camera is built for applications like FPV quad racers or surface vehicles where extra protection from shock and the elements is needed. The camera and 25mw, 5.8GHz transmitter are housed in a protective shell that's barely bigger than a thimble! It can be powered separately or through the model's receiver. Powering it separately requires a 2S or 3S Li-Po battery.
If powering the VA2510 through an auxiliary channel on your receiver, its integrated power filter will prevent interference from the model's motor and servos. You can also assign a transmitter switch or dial to whatever aux channel the camera is connected to and remotely change video frequencies. The VA2510 is compatible with all 5.8GHz Fat Shark headsets and can be installed in minutes.
NOTE: A HAM license is required to operate the VA2510 in the U.S.
- Integrated camera and 25mw transmitter
- Protective outer shell for extreme durability
- Water, shock and dust resistant
- Excellent image clarity in all lighting conditions
- Enough signal range for small park flyers and quad racers
- Compatible with 5.8GHz Fat Shark headsets
- Requires 2S or 3S LiPo battery, sold separately
- Powered separately or through modeler's receiver
- Remote channel selection available when powered through receiver aux port
- Integrated power filter prevents motor and servo interference
- No 2.4GHz RC interference
- HAM license required for U.S. operation
- Installs in seconds
Frequency Band: 5.8GHz
Modulation: Analog NTSC
Input Power: 5v - 13v
Signal Output: 25mw
Needed To Complete:
- Open Port on Receiver or Y Harness
- 5.8GHz FPV Headset or Monitor