V8 4-Pole Sensored 1/8 Scale Brushless Motor (2100kV) by REDS
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on February 13, 2015.This is a Reds Racing 2100kV V8 4-Pole Sensored Brushless Motor. Determined to produce a ROAR Approved 1/8 electric motor that lives up to the level of quality and performance found in a Reds nitro engine, Reds engineers and team drivers spent over a year developing the V8 series of 1/8 electric motors. Reds 1/8th off-road motors were designed to provide exceptional power and smoothness, with superior control and extremely high efficiency. The heavily finned CNC-machined heat sink aluminium can, allows the V8 motor to operate at very low temperatures in every condition delivering exceptional reliability. Capable of both sensored and sensorless operation, the V8 line is ideal for all high speed buggy and truggy applications.
- ROAR Approved!
- CNC-machined 6061 T6 Billet aluminium ribbed heatsink can
- High-strength balanced 4-Pole Neodymium sintered rotor
- Low Resistance, High Power, Silver-plated Solder Tabs
- High Purity Copper Windings
- High RPM precision ball bearing for maximum performance and life cycle
- Sensored and sensorless operation
- Dual-plug sensor wire harness
Battery Voltage Max: 22.2V 6S LiPo
Shaft Diameter: 5mm
Shaft Length: 18mm