V2 SCX10 II Forward Motor Chassis Kit (AXI90046 Kit Only) by Toyzuki Fabrication
Axialfest™ Approved! The Toyzuki V2 Chassis is officially approved and legal for use at Axialfest™ 2017!
The Toyzuki Fabrication V2 SCX10 II Forward Motor Chassis Kit is the ultimate high performance G10 chassis upgrade for your SCX10 II AXI90046 kit. Designed to fill the void between scale and performance, the Toyzuki V2 chassis combines aesthetics and design to create a low CG platform that outperforms the stock chassis in every way.
The V2 kit features the forward angled skid concept from the V1 that helps to prevent the truck from getting high centered on obstacles. Like the V1, the V2 kit also moves the motor mount further forward and lower on the chassis for improved overall balance, and moves the motor closer to the chassis rails for improved driveshaft clearance. That is where the similarities end. The V2 motor mount/transmission uses the first two internal transmission gears and the transfer case houses the stock transfer case gears in a unique configuration that allows the option of running the standard gear ratio, or overdrive the front axle by simply swapping the rear driveshaft t-case outputs! Plus, the transfer case sits below the chassis rails, giving more room for an interior or battery placement.
Other changes from the V1 include M3 nylock nuts and 3x10 button head screws throughout, so hardware is easily available - and included. The servo winch position was moved to the rear behind the axle to position the weight well below the center of gravity and allow the use of either an internal or external spool winch. An internal spool winch can be mounted to the servo plate up front, laid on its side, but Toyzuki recommends you use the servo plate for mounting a battery or electronics. If you choose to run a winch up front, you can use the sliders as a mounting option. Plus, there are a variety of upper shock and upper link mounting points built into the chassis, for a increased tuning possibilities.
This chassis was tested for months before being put into production. It has been proven in competition, and meets all the requirements for SORCCA competition. If you are serious about crawling, the Toyzuki V2 will get you to the top of the mountain and back, while everyone else is hung up on the rocks.
- Developed for the SCX10 II kit (AXI90046).
- Motor mount moves the motor further forward, lower on the chassis, and closer to the frame for improved CG and driveshaft clearance.
- Transfer case uses the stock t-case gears and allows the option of running the standard gear ratio, or overdrive the front axle by switching the rear driveshaft outputs on the t-case.
- Transfer case sits below the chassis rails for lower CG and gives more room for interior or battery placement.
- Assembled with nylock nuts and m3x10 button head screws throughout.
- Rear mounted servo winch - weight hangs below the center of gravity and allows use of internal or external spool winch.
- Servo plate allows forward mounted electronics option, both above and below servo plate.
- This is not a kit for beginners, or those who are not prepared for a custom build.
- The kit requires a custom fabricated pan hard bar.
- If running the overdriven front setup, it is recommended that you run a smaller pinion gear than what is included with the kit.
- Not compatible with SCX10 II RTR (AXI90047)
- Photos of assembled chassis are for illustrative purposes only. Wheels, tires, axles, links and other items are not included and must be pulled from your existing SCX10 II kit.
- Click here for instructions.
Panhard Bar Tips:
- The panhard bar and drag link should be the same length and angle from the chassis to the axle. Minor length differences may be required to achieve acceptable axle swing, but they should be perfectly parallel with each other.
- Determine panhard length with tires perfectly centered, facing forward and truck at desired ride height.
Needed to Complete:
- SCX10 II Kit
- Custom made panhard bar
- (2) Axial WB8-HD Driveshaft Couplers (AXI31148)
- (1) Axial 2-Speed Hi/Lo Transmission Output Shaft (AXI31134)
- (1) Axial Transfer Case Output Shaft (AXI31410)
This product was added to our catalog on December 29, 2016.