V1 TEAM DLC CER .21 Off-Road Engine w/Ceramic Bearing (Turbo Plug) by Picco
This product was added to our catalog on May 22, 2017.
The Picco V1 TEAM DLC CER engine is Picco's top of the line competition off road engine. Featuring a redesigned, stiffer crankcase that ensures more stable performance throughout a wider temperature range, this engine prevents any loss of RPMs due to unwanted flex. The engine also features sports a double bottom-end adjustment carburetor for finer tuning and a better flow. The crankshaft features a DLC coating that prevents any oxidation and any wear of the crankpin. Fitted with a ceramic ball bearing, the 5 port sleeve paired with a piston machined from high silicon material is the heart of the engine.
- 5 ports hard chromed sleeve
- Piston CNC machined from billet
- 14mm DLC balanced shaft with silicone insert
- Knife edged lightweight aerodynamic con-rod
- Low CG cooling head
- 14mm ceramic Swiss-made main bearing
- Composite 3-needle slide carburetor
Output: 2.7hp @ 34,000rpm