V1 SCX10 Forward Motor Chassis Kit by Toyzuki Fabrication
Axialfest™ Approved! The Toyzuki V1 Chassis is officially approved and legal for use at Axialfest™ 2017!
The Toyzuki Fabrication V1 SCX10 Forward Motor Chassis Kit is the ultimate high performance G10 chassis upgrade for your SCX10 rig. Designed to fill the void between scale and performance, the Toyzuki chassis combines aesthetics and design to create a low CG platform that outperforms the stock chassis in every way.
The V1 kit features a forward angled skid that helps to prevent the truck from getting high centered on obstacles. The V1 also moves the motor mount further forward and lower on the chassis for improved overall balance. This also gives you more room for adding a scale interior! The chassis rails also feature integrated shock hoops with multiple shock mount holes, as well as link risers for increased suspension tuning options.
The V1 includes integrated steering CMS servo and servo winch mounts, as well as raises the front rail for increased drag link clearance and improved approach angle. The kit also splits the transmission into two parts, with the spur gear mounted up front on the motor mount, and a transfer case located on the skid.
This chassis has been proven in competition, and is SORCCA legal in all classes. If you are serious about crawling, this chassis is a must have for your SCX10 based rig.
- Developed for the SCX10
- Motor mount moves the motor further forward and lower on the chassis for improved CG.
- Transfer case uses the stock transmissioin gears.
- Transfer case helps to lower CG and gives more room for interior or battery placement.
- Includes hardware needed to complete the conversion.
- Integrated CMS and Servo winch mounts.
- Raised front rail for increased drag link clearance and approved approach angle.
- Integrated shock hoops with multiple shock mount holes, and link risers for increased suspension tuning options.
- This is not a kit for beginners, or those who are not prepared for a custom build.
- The kit requires a custom fabricated pan hard bar.
- Transfer case shaft must be supplied by the user. Full length WB8-HD shaft is recommended.
- The slipper shaft must be modified for the transfer case shaft. Either drill out the existing pin hole and shorten the shaft for a through pin style mount, or file a flat spot on the end and use a grub screw. Through pin recommended.
Panhard Bar Tips:
- The panhard bar and drag link should be the same length and angle from the chassis to the axle. Minor length differences may be required to achieve acceptable axle swing, but they should be perfectly parallel with each other.
- Determine panhard length with tires perfectly centered, facing forward and truck at desired ride height.
Needed to Complete:
- Custom made panhard bar
- (2) Axial WB8-HD Driveshaft Couplers (AXI31148)
- (1) Axial WB8-HD Driveshaft Set (AXI31114)
- (1) Axial Transfer Case Output Shaft (AXI31410)
This product was added to our catalog on January 4, 2017.