USB Bridge Spec.2 Speed Control Firmware Update Device by LRP
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This is the LRP USB Bridge Spec.2 Speed Control Firmware Update Device. This device will allow you to update the firmware on the following LRP ESC's:
- LRP SXX Competition Version 2
- LRP SXX TC spec Version 2
- LRP SXX StockSpec Version 2
- LRP Upgrade-Kit SXX – SXX Mod + Stock speed control
- LRP Spin Super
- LRP Spin Pro
- LRP iX8 Brushless
- The required software is available for free and can be downloaded from the LRP homepage.
- Only compatible with Windows 7 and below.
This product was added to our catalog on July 18, 2012.
Monday, Aug 6 2012 (about 4 years ago)
LRP USB Bridge Spec.2 Speed Control Firmware Update Device
I bought this item because I recently purchased a iX8 electronic speed control. I am telling you right now that it doesn't have the kind of adjustability as the tekin Hotwire. it is only used for firmware updating for your esc. You can't adjust you current limiter or a particullar custom voltage or the option to percicly change your rpm's. If you a hardcore racer then it would be a good thing to have but for the average rc'er, no. But the good thing is that you plug it in by your sensor wire instead of the reciever plug so it isnt too much of a pain to update things.