UNO5800 Race Edition V4.1 5.8GHz FPV Audio/Video Receiver by ImmersionRC
ImmersionRC UNO5800 Race Edition V4.1 5.8GHz Audio/Video Receiver features NexWaveRF technology, increasing inter-brand compatibility, and providing clean video in the harshest of RF conditions. The UNO5800 V4.1 is identical to the the UNO5800 V4, but features the addition of eight Race Band frequencies!
40 Channel Support
The Uno5800v4.1 RaceBand receiver has a dual-personality. In stock form, it behaves similarly to it’s predecessors. The standard ‘ImmersionRC/FatShark/Airwave’ 7 channels are supported, and may be scrolled through with the Channel button. The Band button switches between this band, and the RaceBand, shown below.
Standard & RaceBand Channels:
- Frequency, Band 1: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860MHz (IRC/FS)
- Frequency, Band 2: 5658, 5695, 5732, 5769, 5806, 5843, 5880, 5917MHz (RaceBand)
Unlocked mode, adds an additional 25 channels:
- Frequency, Band 3: 5705, 5685, 5665, 5645, 5885, 5905, 5925, 5945MHz (Band E)
- Frequency, Band 4: 5733, 5752, 5771, 5790, 5809, 5828, 5847, 5866MHz (Band B)
- Frequency, Band 5: 5865, 5845, 5825, 5805, 5785, 5765, 5745, 5725MHz (Band A)
- NOTE: Bands 3, 4, and 5, were numbered 2, 3, and 4 on Uno5800 v4.
To eliminate the range-reducing effects of co-located UHF, or 2.4GHz uplinks, the Uno5800 is equipped with a high-performance RF filter.
The Smart Receiver
The Uno5800 is the first in a line of ‘smart’ receivers, designed for single-cable, plug and play, integration with the ImmersionRC Antenna Tracker (v2) system. Power, Audio, Video, and a bidirectional data link, are all passed through a single Mini-Din connector, connected to the Antenna Tracker.
A Patch Above
Directly connect the Uno5800’s SMA input to an ImmersionRC 5.8GHz, 13dBi patch antenna for a serious range boost. Install the pair on an antenna tracker to follow a model around the sky. The 13dBi patch provides at least a factor of 4 increase in range, even for license-free 25mW Transmitters.
- 40 Channel support with RaceBand, ImmersionRC/FatShark/Airwave, Boscam, Team Black Sheep, DJI
- Exclusive high quality NexWaveRF receiver technology
- Triple A/V output, for three viewing/recording devices
- Single-button user interface, and remote control from the groundstation
- ~1km range with 25mW CE-Legal transmitters
Dimensions: L=85mm x W=25mm x H=70mm
Sensitivity: better than -90dBm
RF Impedance: 50 ohms
Audio: Stereo, Subcarriers on 6.0, and 6.5MHz
Modulation: FM, Audio and Video
Video Impedance: 75 ohms
Power Requirements: 6-16v
Power Consumption: ~100mA
- (1) Uno5800
- (1) linear polarized antennas with SMA connector (rubber ducky style)
- (1) DC power cable to soldered ends
- (1) 3.5mm Male to 3x Phono cable
This product was added to our catalog on October 16, 2015.