Universal Motor Mount & Pinion Support by KDE Direct
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on September 21, 2010.This is an optional KDE Direct Universal Motor Mount & Pinion Support, and is intended for use with the Align T-Rex 550E, 600E, and 600ESP series helicopters (replaces stock Align part #H60033). The Universal Motor Mount provides the ability to run almost-all motor and gearing combination's available for the TREX 550E, 600E, and 600ESP series helicopters. With a unique Universal Motor Mount hole pattern, the design can accommodate all M4 x 25mm and M3 x 25mm motors on the market with a solid, four-bolt hole pattern for the motor installation and a strong and secure, t-channel lock system incorporated into the assembly. To adjust the motor pinion and main gear mesh, simply loosen the four side screws holding the mount to the frame, set the motor to the desired mesh, and then re-tighten the side screws for rock-solid hold.
NOTE: For proper operation, the length of the side rail screws is critical. The correct 3x0.5x8mm cap head screws have been provided with the kit for correct installation and proper instructions can be referenced using the installation diagram.
- (1) TREX 550/600 Series Aluminum Universal Motor Mount Assembly
- (1) TREX 550/600 Series Aluminum Universal Motor Mount Plate
- (2) TREX 550/600 Series Aluminum Universal Motor Mount Rails
- (4) M4 x 0.7 x 10 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- (4) M4 Flat Washers (Zinc-Plated Alloy Steel)
- (2) M3 x 0.5 x 10 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- (4) M3 x 0.5 x 8 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- (2) M3 Flat Washers (Zinc-Plated Alloy Steel)
Wednesday, Mar 21 2012 (about 5 years ago)
KDE Direct Universal Motor Mount & Pinion Support
These mounts are a very nice improvement to the stock Align mount. Not only does this mount accommodate many other brands of motors, but it holds the motor by 4 screws rather than only 2 screws with the stock mount. The proper pinion to gear mesh is also easier to obtain compared to the stock mount. Also the edges are not sharp like with the Align stock mount.)