UltraCote (Apple Green) (6.5') by Hangar 9
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
Note: Manufacturer does not allow using discount coupons
This product was added to our catalog on March 21, 2013.This is a 6.5 foot roll of Hangar 9 Apple Green UltraCote. Hangar 9 UltraCoteŽ is a high tech polyester covering that features a unique multi temperature-controlled adhesive and shrinkage system, making it versatile and easy to apply. A patented polymerizing process permanently fuses the color to the polyester film covering, eliminating the possibilities of color-layer separation and permits repositioning the covering on your model. UltraCote's unique ability to both shrink and stretch make it superior to other coverings for going around tight curves and wingtips.
Temp ranges are as follows:
- Adhesion to wood begins at 200 to 220°F
- Shrinkage onset begins at 300°F
- Maximum shrinkage is at 350°F
- High tech polyester covering
- Unique multi temperature-controlled adhesive shrinkage system
- Versatile and easy to apply
- Patented polymerizing process permanently fuses the color to the polyester film covering, eliminating the possibilities of color-layer separation and permits repositioning of the covering on your model.
- Light weight at .30 oz/sq. ft.
- Fuel proof to glow fuel, gas, and smoke oil. Water proof as well.
Length: 6.5' (78")
Weight: .3oz per square foot