Ultra Swashplate (Logo 550/600/690SX) (Silver) by Lynx Heli
Lynx Heli's Mikado Logo 690SX Ultra Swash Plate is a redesigned and improved the standard Mikado swash plate that uses a double radial bearing base support, with a combination of 7075 aluminum alloy, chrome steel and copolymer parts. Lynx has also introduced a replaceable low friction copolymer spherical swivel bearing and robust stainless steel linkage balls that come fully assembled and ready to fly/plug and play.
Lynx Heli Innovations in house design Spherical Swivel Bearing assembly allows the swash plate to pivot around the main shaft better than ever! Thanks to their experience and motivation for better solutions, they have created a Spherical Bearing bushing from a low friction copolymer to ensure an incredibly smooth, solid and precise swivel action while eliminating looseness between the ball and bushing for drastic elimination of any free play. The Spherical Bearing assembly is replaceable/serviceable by the customer. It is composed of a chrome steel center ball and a low friction copolymer bushing surrounding the center ball.
For those who push the limits and fly beyond them, this swash plate was designed to be almost completely rebuild-able by the customer. Offering an economic service parts bag, you will be able to follow the simple instructions and replace the parts most prone to wear, the Spherical Bearing assembly and the linkage balls. The large center ball bearing is pre-lubricated and permanently mated to the housings and the center is press fit to ensure a long life. Thanks to their hard work and rigorous design specifications, the Lynx Mikado Logo Ultra Swash Plate is an incredibly strong and virtually indestructible part.
- Direct fit replacement part for the standard Mikado 550, 600, & 690SX swash plate.
- Innovative in house designed and manufactured ultra precise Spherical Bearing for a smooth and solid swivel action.
- Stainless Steel linkage balls for the best wear and shock resistance.
- Double High quality ABEC5 Stainless Steel – Sealed radial ball bearing for maximum precision and durability.
- Rebuildable Swash Plate using service parts bag (sold separately; LYX1022).
- Factory assembled with thread lock on linkage balls and pre-lubricated bearing.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) used in achieving the most lightweight part with maximum strength.
Swash Plate Material: Aluminum 7075-T6
Linkage Ball Material: Stainless Steel – HRC 35
Sealed Ball Bearing Material: Stainless Steel – ABEC5 precision class – Made in Japan
Spherical Swivel Bearing Material: Center Ball Chrome Steel HRC40 / Swivel Bushing low-friction copolymer POM based.
This product was added to our catalog on December 26, 2016.