Ultra Reservoir Crawler Shocks (2) (105mm) by Pro-Line (Front/Rear)
This product was added to our catalog on November 4, 2016.
Pro-Line Ultra Reservoir 105mm Crawler Shocks were designed with Scale Realism in mind - and are now G6 Certified! These shocks feature a fully functional reservoir with a realistic divider piston and set screw to adjust the shock rebound. The Aluminum Shock Cap, Shock Body, Reservoir, Bottom Caps, Spring Perch, Shock End and Steel Shock Shaft have all been CNC machined to exacting tolerances to achieve the highest quality shock imaginable.
X-Ring seals are used for both the main shaft seal and the divider piston for the smoothest and lowest friction seal possible for these 9mm Bore Shocks. From the top mounting hole to the bottom mounting hole the Ultra Reservoir Shocks measure out to 105mm at full extended length and collapse down to 75mm for a full 30mm of shock travel! The extended length of the shock can be lengthened by unscrewing the rod end by a few turns or it can be reduced by adding limiters inside the shock underneath the piston.
Just like Pro-Line’s extremely popular PowerStroke Shocks, the Ultra Reservoir Shocks feature Dual Rate Springs but these shocks come with an extra collar so you can adjust exactly where the dual rate springs transitions to single rate, similar to full scale shocks! Smaller hole pistons are also included for added tuning options. The top and bottom shock eyelets are pressed into plastic inserts for smooth and free pivot action. The Ultra Reservoir Shocks come mostly pre-built and do require oil to be installed by the user.
- Scale Shock Appearance & Performance
- Real working Reservoir Shock System
- Precision CNC Machined Parts to Exacting Specifications
- X-Ring Seals for Smooth and Low Friction Performance
- 9mm Bore, 105mm Extended Length, 75mm Collapsed Length
- Dual Rate Springs with Adjustable Dual Rate to Single Rate Transition Collar
- Pro-Line P-L Logo Laser Etched into the Aluminum Shock Cap
Extended Length: 105mm
Compressed Length: 75mm
- (2) Pro-Line Ultra Reservoir Shocks
- Internal Reservoir Components & Small Hole Pistons