"Type-R" 1/10 Buggy Body (Clear) (Hot Bodies D413) by Pro-Line
This product was added to our catalog on May 13, 2014.
This is the Pro-Line "Type-R" 1/10 Buggy Body for the Hot Bodies D413 1/10 4wd buggy. From the mind of Pro-Line Team Driver Ty Tessmann comes the Type-R, featuring a unique mid-cab look and undercut side pods that break away from all of the recent cab forward trends. Unlike the stock 3-piece screw together unit, which can be difficult to paint and mount, Pro-Line’s Type-R body style is a single piece body. The Type-R fits perfectly around the triangulated shock towers, while the kick up in the rear of the body provides balanced front to rear down force.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Ty Tessmann Inspired Type-R Body Styling
- 1-Piece Body Construction Improved over Stock
- Unique Mid-Cab look and balanced Down Force
- Made with Crystal Clear Genuine GE Lexan®
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- (1) Type-R Clear Body for D413
- (1) Wing
- Window Masks
- Decal Sheet