Twist 40 V2 ARF by Hangar 9
This product was added to our catalog on January 15, 2010.
From hovers to harries, knife-edge loops to flat spins, the Hangar 9 Twist 40 ARF is the thoroughly capable sport 3D plane that’s always up for a good time. It comes out of the box with a great looking UltraCote® trim scheme and can be assembled quickly thanks to the super-simple construction. Whether you’re looking for your first 3D plane or your tenth, the Twist 40 has everything you want and more.
- Removable wing provides easy transport and storage
- Can be easily converted to electric power
- Covered in exclusive Hangar 9 UltraCote
- Extremely lightweight all-wood construction
- Capable of both sport and extreme 3D performance
- Wingspan: 47.75 inch (120.7cm)
- Overall Length: 48.4 inch (122.9cm)
- Wing Area: 747 sq in (48.2 sq dm)
- Flying Weight: 5–6 lb (2.3–2.7 kg)
- Engine Size: .40–.52 2-stroke, .56–.82 4-stroke
Needed To Complete: