Twin Hammers DT 1.9 1/10 4WD RTR Electric Desert Truck by Vaterra w/DX2e 2.4GHz, Battery & Charger
The Vaterra Twin Hammers DT 1.9 Desert Truck lets you charge any terrain at full throttle, day or night. Built off of the proven Twin Hammers chassis design with long-travel suspension and a solid rear axle, the Twin Hammers DT 1.9 gives you all the tools you need to claw your way over rock piles or blast wide open across the flats. You also get realistic details like a roll cage, beadlock wheels and a functional LED light bar so you can keep running long after the sun goes down.
Rugged 4WD Chassis with Long-Travel Suspension
The Twin Hammers® chassis has a long-travel suspension with a solid rear axle, just like many full-scale rock racers. This gives you all the footing you need when crawling over rock piles or blasting across the flats.
Working LED Light Bar
The brilliant LEDs on the light bar cast more than enough light for running at night without placing a huge current demand on the battery.
Hi-Speed Transmission with Optional 2-Speed Operation
The hi-speed transmission provides a perfect balance of rock crawling torque and level-ground speed. It can easily be converted to a 2-speed transmission with the installation of a shift servo. The conversion will require a 3-channel DSMR™ transmitter in addition to the servo, both of which are sold separately.
A waterproof receiver, speed control and steering servo let you drive in the real world, where things get wet and the weather is often less than perfect.
Includes a Spektrum™ DX2E DSMR Transmitter
The included radio system gives you the unbeatable signal security and responsiveness of Spektrum DSMR 2.4GHz technology. The DX2E transmitter is compatible with any DSM2®/DSMR receiver, including those equipped with AVC® (Active Vehicle Control™) technology.
- Working LED light bar
- Independent front suspension
- 4-link solid-axle rear suspension
- Adjustable oil-filled aluminum shocks
- Hi-speed transmission
- 2-speed transmission option – requires 3-ch transmitter and shift servo (both sold separately)
- Beadlock wheels with Race Claw 1.9 scale tires
- Molded chassis and multi-piece roll cage
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Dual-position battery tray
- Scale cockpit and painted body
- Usable spare tire
- Spektrum™ DX2E 2.4GHz 2-channel transmitter
- Spektrum waterproof 3-channel receiver
- Spektrum waterproof metal gear steering servo
- Dynamite® waterproof ESC
- Dynamite 15-turn brushed motor
- Brushless-ready drivetrain
- Dynamite 2S 7.4V 2000mAh Li-Po battery with charger
- Compatible with AVC technology
Type: Rock racer
Length: 18 in (457mm)
Width: 5.9 in (150mm)
Height: 6.9 in (175mm)
Ground Clearance: 2 in (51mm)
Wheelbase: 11.6 in (295mm)
Chassis: Injection molded
Suspension: Cantilever front, trailing arm rear
Tire Type: 4.1 in (104mm) Race Claws
Motor or Engine: 540 brushed
Speed Control: Included
Radio: Spektrum DX2E 2-channel
Batteries: 7.4V 2200mAh 2S LiPo pack included
Charger: LiPo wall charger included
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Wheel Size: 1.9 in (48mm) beadlock
Shock Type: Oil-filled aluminum
Body: Roll cage with decorated body
Ball Bearings: Complete
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed To Complete:
- Nothing! Everything you need is included in the box.
This product was added to our catalog on November 23, 2015.