Triple Dees 1/8th Buggy Tires (2) (Green) by JConcepts
This product was added to our catalog on February 15, 2016.
JConcepts Triple Dees 1/8th Buggy Tires were developed for loose and tacky track conditions that require a small pin tire. Starting with finely spaced square mini lugs, the JConcepts design team spent considerable time proofing the design. Center bar structure is important for wear characteristics and an overlapping and blended center bar was created.
The bar draws up the side of the pin to maintain all important support but the main stance is low so the tire maintains its clean-out ability during acceleration. The main-stay of the design is the angled and sharp pins which spread across the carcass in an open pattern touching off the track surface like no-other. Near the side-wall the pins have been trimmed and angled to give racers a smooth driving experience as they enter and exit tacky turns or slightly rough terrain.
The inside of the carcass includes a standardized triple radial rib design which helps control expansion during high-speed runs. Available in grippy compounds such has blue, green and black, the new tires are packaged in reusable packaging for freshness and convenience. The Triple Dees include Dirt-Tech inserts, popularized by its durable nature and gray color, gives customers the combo package they have been waiting for from JConcepts.
- Next generation, Triple Dees design
- Angular sharp pins, low-profile edge
- Center over-lap, increases forward traction
- Carefully shaped profiled carcass for rolling speed
- Includes Dirt-Tech closed cell inserts
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- Yellow2 (Firm - Long Wear)
- Orange2 (Medium - Long Wear)
- Red2 (Medium Soft - Long Wear)
- Red (Medium Soft): For high groove traction with broken sections. Excels on grippy surfaces that have taken rubber.
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for conditions 59° and under, or extremely loose conditions.