Trio 180 CFX BNF Basic Electric Flybarless Helicopter by Blade Helis
This product was added to our catalog on July 21, 2017.
Building on the popularity of the 180 CFX, the Trio 180 CFX is a powerful, micro, 3D machine that now comes with a 3-bladed rotor head improving response and collective authority. Combined with optimized servo geometry, enhanced digital metal gear servos, carbon fiber frame and a lighter overall profile, the Trio 180 CFX provides intermediate and advanced pilots the crisp flight experience that made the 180 CFX a micro 3D standout. Featuring a high-torque brushless outrunner main motor and Castle Creations ESC, this heli features a potent punch every pilot needs for thrilling back yard 3D maneuvers. Additionally, AS3X® technology makes it extremely stable in the air. All of this comes in a Bind-N-Fly® Basic package―just add a 3S 450mAh battery, bind to a 6+ channel Spektrum™ transmitter and fly!
- 3-Bladed Head: Higher responsiveness and more collective authority can be found in this 3-bladed head design.
- AS3X® Technology: The Trio 180 CFX utilizes innovative AS3X® flybarless technology for unrivaled performance in a helicopter of this size.
- Optimized Servo Geometry: Optimized servo geometry virtually eliminates mechanical inefficiency by keeping swashplate links near vertical throughout their range of motion. The result is a flawless cyclic and collective response.
- Nanolite Receiver: The Spektrum™ AR6335 6-channel receiver features AS3X flybarless technology built-in to deliver high-speed stability and precision that’s compatible with your favorite programmable aircraft transmitter with Spektrum DSMX® technology.
- Castle Creations ESC: The reliability of a Castle Creations Talon 15 speed control assures great performance for even hard-core 3D flying plus pilots will enjoy the convenience of having motor timing and optimal governor settings pre-programmed.
- Rigid Carbon Fiber Frame: The carbon fiber side frames sandwich aluminum bearing and mounting bocks for a structure that is as durable as it is integral to precision control.
- Metal Gear Servos: Upgraded Spektrum metal gear servos offer impressive response and improved durability to the Trio 180 CFX.
- Brushless Outrunner Motor: The high-torque outrunner motor installed offers pro-level power and a
- 5800Kv output for aerobatic performance that doesn’t lag behind.
- 3S Li-Po Power: Designed for a high-output 450mAh 3S 11.1V 30C Li-Po battery (sold separately), this offers the performance hard-core 3D pilots demand while offering approximately 3 minutes of fast-paced fun.
- Torque-Tube Drive Tail: The torque-tube drive tail system features ball-bearing support inside an aluminum boom that connects at the tail rotor to a strong one-piece tail case.
- Responsive 3-Bladed Head
- Spektrum High-Speed Digital Metal Gear Servos with Optimized Servo Geometry
- Advanced AS3X Technology
- Durable Carbon Fiber Frame
- Powerful 5800Kv Brushless Outrunner Motor
- Industry-Leading Spektrum DSMX 2.4GHz Technology
- Improved flight performance
Type: Collective Pitch (CCPM) Flybarless
Tail Rotor Diameter: 90.5mm
Gross Weight: 190g
Motor Size: Brushless Out-Runner, 5800Kv
Kit/ARF/RTF: BNF Basic
Rotor Blade Length: 154mm
Experience Level: Advanced
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required
Approximate Flight Time: 3 min
Battery: 450mAh 11.1V 30C LiPo (not included)
Canopy/Body Material: Plastic
Completion Level: Bind-N-Fly Basic
Flying Weight: 190g
Main Blade Material: Carbon
Main Frame Material: Carbon
Main Motor Type: Brushless Outrunner
Main Rotor Blade Length: 154mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 360mm
Main Rotor Head Type: Collective Pitch (CCPM) Flybarless
Swashplate Type: 120 deg
Tail Blade Material: Carbon fiber
Tail Drive: Torque Tube
Tail Rotor Blade Length: 32mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 90.5mm
- (1) Blade Trio 180 BNF Basic
- (1) Spektrum AR6335 Receiver
- (1) Castle Creations ESC
- (1) Spektrum Metal Gear Servos
- (1) Blade 5800Kv Motor
- User Manual
Needed To Complete:
- 6+ channel transmitter with Spektrum DSM2/DSMX technology
- 450mAh 3S 11.1V 30C LiPo Flight Battery w/JST Connector
- Compatible Battery Charger