This is the Team Trinity X Factor "Certified Plus" Off-Road Torque Brushless Motor.
Certified Plus SPEC Featured Upgrades:
- Certified Red Seal Ceramic Bearings (TEP1738 Installed)
- Special Certified Black Anodized End Plate (Only Available with a Certified Motor)
- Complete 6pc Silver Aluminum Screw Kit (REV1131 Installed)
- Revtech Blue Chrome Motor Box
- Top 5% Stator and Rotor
- Certified Plus:
- Custom built and hand assembled just like our Team Driver Motors
- Buying a Certified Motor is the closest anyone can get to buying a Trinity Team Motor. Example: Asymmetry in a brushless motor could be anywhere from "0" to "30 plus". Certified Plus will have no higher than a "4" so you never see a rotor higher than a "4" in the "PLUS" line.
- The other advantage will be each and every CERTIFIED Plus SPEC motor will come with a complete print-out after running the motor on the Motolyser.
- Rotor precision shimmed and aligned
- Sensor Board adjustment and timing set for motor application
- Each Motor with come Built with a CERTIFIED Top 5% Rotor and Stator
- Standard X Factor:
- 10% Lighter than Previous Motors
- Weight (144g avg)
- Composite Sensor Board
- 0 - 60 Degrees of Timing adjustment
- Revolutionary timing ring & locking end plate systems saves weight Only 6 short screws (no long screws)
- X-Flow Cooling which pulls more air through the can, reducing motor temps
- 2pc CNC Machined Aluminum can allows for more accurate deviation readings
- 2mm Ultra Low Resistance Solder Tabs
- Stator Design provides a more efficient power curve NO FADE!
- 2100Kv this number is approximate set as Zero Degrees of Timing. Sensored Brushless Motors are not rated in Kv's due to the fact that timing and voltage can effect the Kv number.
Weight: (144g avg)
Dimensions: 12.5x25.5mm Long