This is a Team Trinity X Factor "Certified Plus" 2-Cell Brushless Motor, a 25.5T motor that has been custom built with a tuning option service.
- Standard X Factor:
- ROAR Approved
- 10% Lighter than Previous Motors
- Weight (144g avg)
- Redesigned Composite Sensor Board
- 0 - 60 Degrees of Timing adjustment
- Revolutionary timing ring & locking end plate systems saves weight Only 6 short screws (no long screws)
- X-Flow Cooling which pulls more air through the can, reducing motor temps
- 2-Piece CNC Machined Aluminum can allows for more accurate deviation readings
- 2mm Ultra Low Resistance Solder Tabs
- Updated Stator Design provides a more efficient power curve - NO FADE!
- 2100Kv @ Zero Degrees of Timing (approximate) - Sensored Brushless Motors are not rated by Kv due to the fact that timing and voltage can affect the Kv number.
- Comes out of the box with the high torque and punchy TEP1119 12.5 x 25.5mm Long High Torque Rotor
- Certified Plus SPEC Features:
- Custom built and hand assembled just like Team Trinity's Team Driver Motors
- Buying a Certified Motor is the closest anyone can get to buying a Trinity Team Motor. Example: Asymmetry in a brushless motor could be anywhere from "0" to "30 plus". Certified Plus will have no higher than a "4" so you never see a rotor higher than a "4" in the "PLUS" line.
- The other advantage will be each and every CERTIFIED Plus SPEC motor will come with a complete print-out after running the motor on the Motolyser.
- Rotor precision shimmed and aligned
- Sensor Board adjustment and timing set for motor application
- Each Motor with come Built with a CERTIFIED Top 5% Rotor and Stator
Certified Plus SPEC Featured Upgrades:
- Certified Red Seal Ceramic Bearings (TEP1738 Installed)
- Special Certified Black Anodized End Plate (Only Available with a Certified Motor)
- Complete 6pc Silver Aluminum Screw Kit (REV1131 Installed)
- Revtech Blue Chrome Motor Box
- Top 5% Stator and Rotor
This product was added to our catalog on June 24, 2019