Tricera 5.8GHz Antenna (LHCP) (SMA) by Spektrum RC
This product was added to our catalog on March 7, 2017.
The Spektrum TriCera FPV Racing Antenna is designed to provide the cleanest video signal and the maximum coverage your setup allows while providing superior durability. Spektrum RC teamed up with Video Aerial System's IBCrazy to design a FPV antenna that capitalizes near seamless Omni Directional coverage by optimizing the ratio between gain and axial ratio. This gives the pilot an enriched FPV Experience with freestyle, proximity and racing.
Spektrum spent countless hours testing the TriCera's durability. The end product utilizes protective foam infused casing that is shaped specifically to prevent the mast from snagging on branches and gates along with a durable semi rigid cable. The cable itself is rigid enough to be extremely durable, but also retains a memory of its curve. This provides the antenna the ability to bounce back to the original position after being struck. Complete with a durable SMA connector and SMA finger wrench for easy installation.
- Designed, Tested and Manufacturing by IBCrazy
- Made in the USA of Foreign & Domestic Parts
- High axial ratio provides better signal quality & excellent omni directional coverage
- Optimized for harsh RF environments (Foliage, Indoor, Etc)
- Smooth orbital design prevents snags in flight
- Foam infused casing for superior crash-protection
- Semi-Rigid cable that is durable and retains shape
- Great for Drone and Goggles. Use on both for best performance
Frequency range: 5200-6200MHz
Axial Ratio: 0.94
Cable: Semi Rigid Coax