Triad Kyosho Aluminum Topshaft by Avid RC
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This is an optional Avid RC Triad Kyosho Aluminum Topshaft. This topshaft allows Kyosho Ultima owners to use the Avid RC AVD1020-MOD or AVD1020-STK slipper clutch system. The AVD1020-TOP-KYO Topshaft is a direct replacement for the Kyosho KYOUM524 Offset Main Gear Shaft, but does require the Kyosho Offset Motor Spacer (KYOUM523) if you don't already have one.
- Allow racers to run the Triad slipper clutch along with optional Triad spur gears 69, 72, 75, 76, 78, 81, 84, and 87. Perfect for stock racers limited by Kyosho spur gear selection.
- 7075 Hard-Anodized Aluminum
- Light 1 piece design replaces Kyosho UM524 “Main Gear Shaft” for offset motor spacer only.
- M3 adjustment nut included (5.5mm nut driver instead of the standard 7mm nut driver req’d for adjustment).
- Requires 1020-MOD or 1020-STK Triad Slipper Set.
- Precision CNC Machined in the U.S.A.
- Each package includes 1 topshaft, 1 centering washer, 1 M3 metric locking nut.
This product was added to our catalog on February 15, 2013.