T-REX 700X Dominator Super Combo Electric Helicopter Kit by Align w/Microbeast
This is the Align T-REX 700X Dominator Super Combo. Alignís 2016 flagship T-Rex 700X Dominator incorporates top shelf upgrades, combined with an incredible electronics package that will deliver stability and power that exceeds expectations. The biggest improvement over the prior models is that Align has focused on lowering the all up weight of the model by nearly 400g. The superior control feel and attractive look make the T-Rex 700X Dominator a great choice for discriminating 3D enthusiasts.
Equipped with the Microbeast PLUS flybarless system for superior control feel and stability that is guaranteed to satisfy even the most demanding pilots. The high-end Microbeast PLUS 6-axis gyro with 32-bit high-speed processor delivers precise and superior programming, for a significant performance improvement with delicate response. In addition, the Microbeast PLUS gyro will strongly reduce the effects of vibration when flying.
The 850MX (490KV) motor has been paired with the Align RCE-BL130A speed controller for unparalleled power output. High voltage BL820M HV/BL825M HV brushless servos have been included to deliver high torque, efficiency and precision; with extremely low post flight temperatures to extend the service life. These are a favorite of Align factory pilots. Outstanding materials and superior design concepts, with the elaborate matte black carbon fiber structure and stunning red Follower Arm (FL) rotor head set, aluminum anti-rotation bracket, and torque tube drive gear set dramatically enhance strength and aesthetics, providing a professional grade helicopter to the masses.
- The 700 FL flybarless rotor head system utilizes extreme low CG design, effectively reduces resistance during flight, increased flight responsiveness and precision.
- 850MX motor for high efficiency, superior power, excellent torque, low current draw and low temperature. Itís capable of maintaining much more consistent torque and head speed through continuous 3D maneuvers, which is particularly special design for 3D flights.
- The latest BL820M HV and BL825M HV metallic brushless servos are standard equipment, featuring superior torque, speed with unparalleled efficiency and precision. These servos are praised by team pilots for their low operation heat, contributing to dramatically increased longevity.
- CNC Reinforcement Plate is designed to strengthen the newly designed narrow upper body design, and additionally act as a heat sink for the motor. Tests have indicated that a decrease in up to 20 degrees Celsius has been recorded.
- Elaborate matte black carbon fiber material on main frame and tail boom, bring much more stylish and delightful presentation than others.
- Carbon tailboom uses carbon fiber and aluminum imbedded technology, features light weight and high strength, its unique matting carbon color make your helicopter stand out at the flying field.
- High quality tail gearbox design, combined with dual point mounted tail pitch control assembly to minimize slop and increase rudder control precision.
- A 5 degree nose down attitude aids in keeping the tail rotor out of grass or weeds, and improves crash durability.
- Lightweight design, dropping nearly 400g in weight.
- Thicker Main Gear for improved power handling and durability.
Main Blade Length: 700mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 1582mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 281mm
Motor Drive Gear: 13T
Main Drive Gear: 110T
Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 104T
Tail Drive Gear: 22T
Drive Gear Ratio: 1: 8.46: 4.72
Weight (RTF - Estimated, Depending on Set Up): 5100g
- (1) T-Rex 700X Dominator Kit
- (1) 700 Carbon Fiber Blade set
- (1) 106mm 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Blade set
- (1) 850MX Brushless Motor (490KV)
- (3) BL820M High Voltage Brushless Servo
- (1) BL825M High Voltage Brushless Servo
- (1) 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Boom
- (1) Align RCE-BL130A 130A ESC
- (1) Microbeast PLUS Flybarless system
- Transmitter (7-channel or more, helicopter system)
- Receiver (7-channel or more)
- (2) 6S Li-Po 4500 ~ 5200mAh
- Digital Pitch Gauge
This product was added to our catalog on September 14, 2016.