T-REX 700 Nitro DFC Combo Helicopter Kit w/BeastX PLUS & Carbon Blades by Align
This product was added to our catalog on June 9, 2016.
This is the Align T-Rex 700 Nitro DFC Flybarless Super Combo Helicopter Kit. The 2008 Align T-Rex 700N was developed based on years of R&D experience, with superior design and economical pricing that made 700 class nitro helis available to the masses. To celebrate this achievement, Align improved upon the already excellent design with the T-Rex 700N DFC!
The BeastX Plus flybarless system features a 6-axis gyro and 32-bit high speed processor. This processor and gyro work in harmony together to provide the pilot with exceptional flying characteristics, proven performance. Additionally, the BeastX Plus features improvements to vibration detection and absorption seen at the gyro and accelerometer level. With these improvements the BeastX can operate in harsh vibration environments and the pilot would not notice any bad tendencies or bobbles while in flight.
Similar to the rigid and light design of the original 700N, the most recognizable feature of the T-Rex 700N DFC is its narrow profile, which creates the a solid and simple visual effect. The DFC main rotor system provides direct and fast control feedback. The M1 helical main gear and tail control assembly improves the main gear durability and tail locking performance. The larger capacity fuel tank is better for larger displacement engines, and increases flight time.
- Equipped with the low CG DFC rotor head, exhibits exhilarating 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed.
- Updated 700DFC CCPM Metal Swashplate and metal main shaft bearing block.
- Updated style H-cross section electronics mounting platform for simplified electronics installation.
- Precision CNC machined aluminum pieces including elevator servo mount.
- Equipped with updated high strength CNC m1 helical main gear and tail drive bevel gear assembly, featuring reinforced overall gear structure and increased gear thickness, effectively improves gear's anti torsion ability to prevent gear from deforming under extreme power, reducing gear wear and power loss.
- 3K carbon plate narrow frame design, simple yet highly rigid, making assembly and maintenance convenient.
- Utilizes larger capacity fuel tank for larger displacement engines, increasing 3D flight duration.
- Tailboom is extended by 15mm to support the use of 720mm main blades. When equipped with 105 or 120 class engine, there will be a noticeable increase in power and performance!
- High quality tail gearbox design, combined with dual point mounted tail pitch control assembly to minimize slop and increase rudder control precision.
BeastX Plus Features:
- Servo center pulses:
- Swashplate: 1520Ás
- Rudder: 1520Ás, 960Ás, 760Ás
- Servo pulse rates:
- Swashplate: 50 - 200Hz
- Rudder: 50 - 560Hz
- Swashplate mixing:
- mCCPM, eCCPM: 90, 120, 135, 140
- Swash phasing adjustment (Via BeastX USB BTXA76007 and StudioX)
- Input signals:
- Single channels
- PPM serial pulse
- SRXL (JR XBus, SUMD, M-Link)
- Futaba S.Bus/S.Bus2
- Spektrum Remote Receiver (DSM2/DSMX - with BeastX Adapter BTXA76009)
T-REX 700N Specifications:
Main Blade Length: 700mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 1582mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 281mm
Engine Pinion Gear: 14T
Main Drive Gear: 112T
Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 104T
Tail Drive Gear: 21T
Drive Gear Ratio: 8:1:4.95
Fuel Tank Capacity: 660cc.
Weight (With Power System): Approx. 4200g
BeastX PLUS Specifications:
Input Voltage: 3.5V-8.5V DC (operation with 2 cell LiPo is possible)
Processor: 32 Bit ARM
Sensor: 6-Axis MEMS (Gyro+Accelerometer)
Weight (w/o wires): 11g
- (1) T-REX 700 Nitro Kit
- (1) BeastX PLUS Flybarless System
- (1) Governor Sensor
- (1) 700 Carbon fiber blade set
- (1) Aluminum Tail Boom
- (1) 2 In 1 Voltage regulator combo
- 7-channel or more Helicopter Transmitter system
- .91 - 1.20 class engine and muffler
- (1) Standard servo ( for throttle)
- Engine starter
- Digital pitch gauge
- Fuel pump
- Engine fuel
- (3) DS615 Digital servo set
- (1) DS655 Digital servo