T-REX 600N Nitro DFC Super Combo Helicopter Kit by Align w/4 Servos, BeastX PLUS & Carbon Blades
This product was added to our catalog on May 11, 2016.
This is the Align T-REX 600 Nitro DFC Super Combo Helicopter Kit. This incredible package includes not only the T-REX 600N DFC Kit, but also a pair of 600 Carbon Fiber blades, a Governor Sensor, a B6T 2-N-1 Voltage Regulator, three DS615 standard servos, one DS655 specialized servo, and of course the BeastX PLUS Flybarless System. This super combo kit provides you with an incredible helicopter kit and an equally impressive electronics package all in the same box.
T-REX 600N DFC Features:
- Equipped with the DFC flybarless head assembly, with extremely low CG design to minimize wind resistance, providing a more direct and precise flight control response and higher top speed.
- Dual 3K carbon plate side frame design for ease of maintenance and resistance to torque induced flex.
- Additional radial bearing is added to the top of the main gear hub to ensure stable rotation, and eliminate jamming of one way bearing.
- Redesigned stainless steel tail drive gear center mount, for more precise tail drive gear and higher tolerance.
- High quality carbon rudder control rod assembly, using 5mm carbon rod and metal connectors, resulting in improved rudder control precision.
- Redesigned torque tube front and rear drive gear set, utilizes highest spec and superior anti-wear material to increase the overall strength and durability. Effectively minimize gear striping and crash damage.
- High quality tail gearbox design, combined with dual point mounted tail pitch control assembly to minimize slop and increase rudder control precision.
- Utilizes high efficient tail drive system.
- High speed rated thrust bearing in tail blade grips.
- High efficiency tail shaft drive design.
- Highly efficient lightened engine cooling fan, reducing engine load and improving cooling efficiency.
- Large diameter clutch system with unique installation method for good balance, minimal vibration, and effective power transfer.
- Forward mounted rudder servo to protect it from exhaust contamination.
- 95mm tail blades for sharp rudder response and excellent tail locking ability.
- Unique H shaped cross section mounting platform for easy electronic mounting and protection.
- Large capacity 440CC fuel tank for up to 10 minutes of extreme 3D flights.
- Starting and clutch support point utilizes 10mm one way bearing.
- Ready to fly dry weight is only 3200g (7lbs).
- Main fuel tank designed with fuel supply stabilization effect.
- Impact resistant fiberglass canopy with 3 point hook mounting system for ease of install and removal.
- Designed with concepts from large helicopter competitions, for the best static and dynamic flight performance.
BeastX Plus Features:
- Servo center pulses:
- Swashplate: 1520Ás
- Rudder: 1520Ás, 960Ás, 760Ás
- Servo pulse rates:
- Swashplate: 50 - 200Hz
- Rudder: 50 - 560Hz
- Swashplate mixing:
- mCCPM, eCCPM: 90, 120, 135, 140
- Swash phasing adjustment (Via BeastX USB BTXA76007 and StudioX)
- Input signals:
- Single channels
- PPM serial pulse
- SRXL (JR XBus, SUMD, M-Link)
- Futaba S.Bus/S.Bus2
- Spektrum Remote Receiver (DSM2/DSMX - with BeastX Adapter BTXA76009)
T-REX 600N DFC Specifications:
Main Blade Length: 600mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 1350mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 240mm
Engine Pinion Gear: 20T
Main Drive Gear: 170T
Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 180T
Drive Gear Ratio: 8.5:1:4.5 (E:M:T)
Fuel Tank Capacity: 440cc
Flying Weight: ~3200g
BeastX Plus Specifications:
Input Voltage: 3.5V-8.5V DC (operation with 2 cell LiPo is possible)
Processor: 32 Bit ARM
Sensor: 6-Axis MEMS (Gyro+Accelerometer)
Weight (w/o wires): 11g
- (1) T-REX 600N DFC Kit
- (1) 600 Carbon Fiber Blade Set
- (1) BeastX PLUS Flybarless system
- (3) DS615 Standard Servo
- (1) DS655 Specialized Servo
- (1) Governor Sensor
- (1) B6T 2-in-1 Voltage Regulator
Needed To Complete:
- 7-channel Helicopter Radio System (Minimum)
- (1) Standard Throttle Servo
- (1) Engine Starter
- (1) Digital Pitch Gauge
- (1) Align 50H Engine or 55HP Engine
- (1) 50 size Muffler
- (1) Fuel Pump
- Engine Fuel