TREX 600 Series Thrusted Metal Bearing Blocks V2 Set by KDE Direct
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on March 28, 2012.This is an optional KDE Direct Thrusted Metal Bearing Block V2 Set, and is intended for use with the Align T-Rex 600E/ESP series helicopters. This is a direct replacement for the stock Align part AGNH60031. The Thrusted Metal Bearing Block design utilizes high-end CNC machining to produce tight and accurate tolerances throughout the part, giving you the best quality upgrade on the market. With the addition of the thrust-bearings to support all axial loads, more power will be available for hard pitch-pumps, 3D maneuvers, and autorotations; as well as protecting the integrity of the radial bearings. The "V2" design incorporates bearing-retaining button head socket head cap screws and updated machining for easier installation and increased durability.
Weight: 15 g ea. (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
- (2) TREX 600 Series Aluminum Thrusted Metal Bearing Blocks V2 (Upper and Lower)
- (2) Radial Ball Bearings 10 x 19 x 5 mm
- (2) Thrust Ball Bearings 10 x 18 x 5.5 mm
- (2) Round Hole Shims 10.1 x 14 x 1 mm
- (8) M2.5 x 0.45 x 4 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)