T-Rex 550 Rear Frame Mounting Block by KDE Direct
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated. When you shop at HobbyTown you’re supporting your local community.
This is an optional KDE Direct Rear Frame Mounting Block, and is intended for use with the Align T-Rex 550. This part replaces stock Align part AGNH55019. The Rear Frame Mounting Block design provides superior tail control and authority, with an Aluminum 6061-T6 crossbar construction that prevents flex during high-torque maneuvers of both the helicopter rear frame section and the connected tail boom braces. The upgrade incorporates the landing skid mounts and crossbar into one high-strength design; offering significantly improved stiffness and strength of this critical area for tail support and resultant control.
- Provides superior tail control and authority
- Aluminum 6061-T6 crossbar construction that prevents flex during high-torque maneuvers
- Incorporates the landing skid mounts and crossbar into one high-strength design
- Weight: 10g FEA optimized design for maximum strength and minimum weight.
- (1) TREX 550 Series Aluminum Rear Frame Mounting Block
- (2) 3x0.5x12mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
This product was added to our catalog on January 28, 2011.