T-Rex 550 Rear Frame Mounting Block by KDE Direct
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This is an optional KDE Direct Rear Frame Mounting Block, and is intended for use with the Align T-Rex 550. This part replaces stock Align part AGNH55019. The Rear Frame Mounting Block design provides superior tail control and authority, with an Aluminum 6061-T6 crossbar construction that prevents flex during high-torque maneuvers of both the helicopter rear frame section and the connected tail boom braces. The upgrade incorporates the landing skid mounts and crossbar into one high-strength design; offering significantly improved stiffness and strength of this critical area for tail support and resultant control.
- Provides superior tail control and authority
- Aluminum 6061-T6 crossbar construction that prevents flex during high-torque maneuvers
- Incorporates the landing skid mounts and crossbar into one high-strength design
- Weight: 10g FEA optimized design for maximum strength and minimum weight.
- (1) TREX 550 Series Aluminum Rear Frame Mounting Block
- (2) 3x0.5x12mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
This product was added to our catalog on January 28, 2011.