T-Rex 500XT Top Combo Helicopter Kit (Torque Tube) by Align w/BeastX Plus, Motor, ESC, Servos, & CF Blades
This product was added to our catalog on August 7, 2017.The Align T-Rex 500X is a refreshing revision of the ever popular 500 class helicopter! Featuring many new updates such as the FL Rotor Head System, larger 470mm main blades, torque tube tail driven system, & sliding battery tray system. All of the updates both physically and electronically are built to deliver one of the best 500 class flight experiences to date! Typically smaller helicopters are not as stable, and not as powerful as their larger class brothers. The 500X changes this concept drastically and is as stable as it's larger brothers.
Features at a Glance
- 470mm Main Blades: The larger 470mm main blades aid in providing more stability, power, and performance.
- 500FL Rotor Head System: Replacing the DFC system, the FL Rotor Head offers excellent stability, a high level of responsiveness, and precision in flight.
- Torque Tube Tail System: Efficient and powerful torque tube design, incredible performance advantage.
- Align 520MX Brushless Motor: High efficiency, excellent power, high torque, & low current draw.
- Align RCE-BL80A ESC: Designed for the 500X and providing current output, with additional support for high voltage BEC output (6V-8.4V).
- Align Cyclic & Rudder Servos: Equipped with the DS 530 & DS535 High Voltage Servos, the 500X will benefit from the available high torque and high speed outputs the DS530 & 535HV offer.
Main Blade Length: 470mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 1054mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 219mm
Motor Drive Gear: 12T
Main Drive Gear: 134T
Tail Drive Gear: 21T
Drive Gear Ratio: 11.17:1:3.81
Weight (With Motor): 1400g
- T-REX 500XT Top Combo Kit
- (1) Microbeast PLUS Flybarless System
- (1) 520MX Brushless Motor (1600KV)
- (1) RCE-BL80A Brushless ESC
- (1) Set of 470mm Carbon Fiber Blades
- (1) Set of 78mm Tail Rotor Blades
- (3) DS530 Digital Servos
- (1) DS535 Digital Servo
- 7-channel or more, helicopter transmitter & receiver
- 6S Li-Po 2600 ~ 3300mAh (3300mAh recommended)
- Digital Pitch Gauge