T-Rex 500L Dominator Super Combo Helicopter Kit by Align w/BeastX Plus
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on March 29, 2016.This is the Align T-Rex 500L Dominator Super Combo Helicopter Kit. The T-REX 500 is a trend setter. It is a great choice for beginners as well as experts practicing advanced maneuvers. Now Align has developed another shocker for the 500 size market that incorporates a variety of innovative design concepts; the T-REX 500L Dominator.
The 500L Dominator utilizes composite material integration technology on the carbon side frame plates, adding battery mounting rails and a top mounted motor base design to make assembly easy and protect components. Designed with direct servo CCPM control, and a single piece main bearing block with integrated servo mounts; the FL Flybarless Rotor Head System utilizes an extremely low CG design, minimizing resistance during 3D maneuvers, and at the same time increasing flight responsiveness and precision. In addition, the styling with red anodized and stainless colors, emphasizes the quality of the helicopter.
The BeastX Plus flybarless system features a 6-axis gyro and 32-bit high speed processor. This processor and gyro work in harmony together to provide the pilot with exceptional flying characteristics, proven performance. Additionally, the BeastX Plus features improvements to vibration detection and absorption seen at the gyro and accelerometer level. With these improvements the BeastX can operate in harsh vibration environments and the pilot would not notice any bad tendencies or bobbles while in flight.
- Low CG Flybarless Rotor Head design reduces resistance during 3D maneuvers, and increases flight responsiveness and precision. In addition, the red anodized and stainless color, emphasizes the quality of the helicopter.
- Top mounted motor base brings the motor's center of gravity closer to rotating disc, improving 3D agility.
- Designed with direct servo CCPM control, and a single piece main bearing block with integrated servo mounts similar to that of T-Rex 700L, for simplified servo installation and clean aesthetic.
- Innovative sliding battery tray rails imbedded into the 3K side frames, with patented spring loaded latching mechanism, allows for quick battery access as well as battery protection.
- Carbon side frame plates utilize composite material integration technology, adding battery mounting rails. The use of open space within the frame creates a structure that is both rigid and aesthetically pleasing.
- Frame reinforcement plates were added to effectively increase frame rigidity and increase anti-torsion ability.
- Swash anti-rotation guide with embedded anti-wear material, effectively minimizes the wear between the swashplate long ball and guide.
- High quality tail gearbox design, combined with dual point mounted tail pitch control assembly to minimize slop and increase rudder control precision.
BeastX Plus Features:
- Servo center pulses:
- Swashplate: 1520Ás
- Rudder: 1520Ás, 960Ás, 760Ás
- Servo pulse rates:
- Swashplate: 50 - 200Hz
- Rudder: 50 - 560Hz
- Swashplate mixing:
- mCCPM, eCCPM: 90, 120, 135, 140
- Swash phasing adjustment (Via BeastX USB BTXA76007 and StudioX)
- Input signals:
- Single channels
- PPM serial pulse
- SRXL (JR XBus, SUMD, M-Link)
- Futaba S.Bus/S.Bus2
- Spektrum Remote Receiver (DSM2/DSMX - with BeastX Adapter BTXA76009)
Main Blade Length: 425mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 989mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 206mm
Motor Drive Gear: 12T
Main Drive Gear: 134T
Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 145T
Tail Drive Gear: 36T
Drive Gear Ratio: 1:11.17:4.03
Weight (With Motor): 1210g
- (1) T-REX 500L DOMINATOR Kit
- (1) BeastX Plus Flybarless System
- (1) 425 Carbon Fiber Blades
- (1) 500MX Brushless Motor (1600KV)
- (3) DS530 Digital servo
- (1) DS535 Digital servo
- (1) RCE-BL70G Brushless ESC
- Transmitter (7-channel or more, helicopter system)
- Receiver (7-channel or more)
- 6S Li-Po 2600 ~ 3300mAh (3300mAh recommended)
- Digital Pitch Gauge