This is an optional KDE Direct Thrusted Metal Bearing Blocks V2 Set, and is intended for use with the Align T-Rex 500E and 500ESP series helicopters. These are a direct replacement for the Align parts AGNH50050 and AGNH50075. The Thrusted Metal Bearing Block design utilizes high-end CNC machining to produce tight and accurate tolerances throughout the part, giving you the best quality upgrade product on the market. With the addition of the thrust-bearings to support all axial loads, more power will be available for hard pitch-pumps, 3D maneuvers, and autorotations; as well as protecting the integrity of the radial bearings. The "V2" design incorporates bearing-retaining button head socket head cap screws and updated machining for easier installation and increased durability.
11 g ea. (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
- (2) TREX 500 Series Aluminum Thrusted Metal Bearing Blocks V2
- (2) Radial Ball Bearings 8x16x5mm
- (2) Thrust Ball Bearings 8x15x5mm
- (2) Round Hole Shims 8.1x12x1mm
- (8) 2.5x0.45x4mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
This product was added to our catalog on March 28, 2012.