T-Rex 450 Plus DFC RTF Helicopter by Align w/2.4GHz/3GX MRS/ESC/Motor & CF Blades
This is the Align T-REX 450 Plus DFC "Ready to Fly" Super Combo Helicopter, with an included 3GX MRS flybarless system. The T-REX 450 Plus DFC is an ideal choice for entry level helicopter enthusiasts! This fully assembled helicopter features high quality Align electronics and allows you to get the machine airborne faster than ever before by eliminating assembly and a majority of the setup process. The only equipment that is required to complete the setup is a pitch gauge and a swashplate leveler. Once those minor setup processes are complete, simply charge and install the included 3S battery and transmitter batteries, and you're ready to fly!
The helicopter features the renown DFC rotor head assembly, paired with the 3GX MRS flybarless system and DS416M digital cyclic servos. These parts have been chosen to suit the T-REX 450 PLUS flight characteristics, and deliver optimum stability for pilots of all levels. But, that doesn't mean that the 3GX MRS lacks adjustability! Enthusiasts that want to fine tune the 3GX MRS even further can do so by following a few simple steps. The 3GX MRS has a FHSS/DSM2/DSMX 2.4GHz receiver built in, providing a space saving two-in-one package! Combine this electronics package with the RCE-BL35P ESC and 450MX 3500kV motor, and you get a quality 450 class machine with high end electronics that a new pilot can grow with, but can be tuned to suit a 3D master.
- Factory assembled and tuned RTF version. Charge and install the included batteries, and you are ready to fly.
- Equipped with the low CG DFC rotor head, effectively reducing wind resistance during flight, providing the most direct and precise control feel back to the pilot.
- Equipped with 3GX MRS flybarless system, with built in FHSS/DSM2/DSMX 2.4GHz receiver function, for a simpler and more direct setup, with settings optimized for the T-Rex 450 Plus DFC.
- Four piece frame plate design with imbedded servo mounting platform for fast servo install/removal without mounting nuts.
- Narrow lower frame plate and base plate design improves strength, rigidity and agility.
- Specially designed in-between frame rudder servo mount for centralized CG location for improved 3D flying, while minimizing crash damages to rudder servo.
- Equipped with MX series high efficiency brushless motor, with dramatically improved cooling efficiency for excellent power output.
- Equipped with REC-BL35P brushless controller featuring step-less adjustable BEC voltage between 5V to 6V.
- Dedicated rudder gyro mounting platform to isolate vibration from the tail, improving gyro performance.
- Re-designed battery mounting platform with integrated ESC mount for streamlined electronics mounting.
- High precision tail pitch control assembly with aesthetically pleasing and functional design.
- Weighted tail blade grips effectively increases smoothness of rudder pitch action.
- Aerodynamic canopy airbrushed with colorful graphics.
- 450 Plus:
- Length: 634mm
- Height: 202mm
- Main Rotor Diameter: 715mm
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 158mm
- Motor Drive Gear: 11T
- Main Drive Gear: 112T
- Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 106T
- Tail Drive Gear: 25T
- Drive Gear Ratio: 1:11:4.24
- Flying Weight: Approx. 584g
- 3GX MRS:
- Operating Temperature: -10~60 degree
- Suitable Voltage Range: DC 3.5~8.4V
- Operating current consumption: <100mA @4.8V
- Operating humidity: 0%~95%
- RoHS certified: Yes
- X and Y axis Operating Angle Range: -300~+300 degree
- Z axis Operating Angle Range: -600~+600 degree
- Size: 37.6x22.4x13mm
- Weight: 10g
- (1) T-REX 450 Plus DFC Kit
- (1) 3GX MRS Flybarless System
- (1) Align T6 6-Channel Transmitter
- (1) 325 Carbon blade set (blue)
- (1) RCE-BL35P 35A Brushless ESC
- (1) 450MX Brushless motor (3400KV)
- (3) DS416M Metal Gear Digital servos
- (1) DS425M Digital servo
- (1) 3S1P 11.1V 2200mAh 30C LiPo Battery
- (1) RCC-3SX LiPo Battery Balance Charger
- (4) 1.5V AA Zinc Carbon Batteries
Needed to Complete:
- Pitch gauge
- Swashplate leveler
This product was added to our catalog on August 4, 2014.