T-REX 150DFC Ultra Swash Plate (Black) by Lynx Heli
This is an optional Lynx Heli Ultra Swash Plate. Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned and improved the standard T-Rex 150 plastic swash plate using a combination of 7075 aluminum alloy, a replaceable low friction co-polymer spherical swivel bearing and robust stainless steel linkage balls with silicone o-rings that comes fully assembled and ready to fly/plug and play.
Spherical Swivel Bearing
Lynx Heli Innovations is proud to introduce their own in-house design Spherical Swivel Bearing assembly that allows the swash plate to pivot around the main shaft better than ever! Thanks to their experience and desire for better solutions, they have created a Spherical Bearing bushing from a low friction co-polymer to ensure an incredibly smooth, solid and precise swivel action while eliminating looseness between the ball and bushing for drastic elimination of any free play.
The Spherical Bearing assembly is now replaceable/serviceable by the customer. It is composed of a 7075 aluminum alloy center ball and a low friction co-polymer bushing surrounding the center ball. These small parts are produced by Lynx and factory assembled to become the heart of the Lynx Ultra Swash Plate.
For those who push the limits and fly beyond them, this swash plate was designed to be almost completely rebuild-able by the customer. Offering an economic service parts bag, you will be able to follow the simple instructions and replace the parts most prone to wear, the Spherical Bearing assembly and the linkage balls. (The large center ball bearing is pre-lubricated and permanently mated to the housings and the center is press fit to ensure a long life.)
Thanks to our hard work and rigorous design specifications, the Lynx T-Rex 150 Ultra Swash Plate results in an incredibly strong and virtually indestructible part weighting only 1.55 grams. (YES, the weight is correct, its only 0.3g heavier than the standard plastic swash plate)
Attention to detail and design combined with material strength, durability, precise CNC tolerances, fit and finish and most important lightweight all contribute to the added precision and the ability for the customer to rebuild, which ensures the best possible performance flight after flight for the T-Rex 150.
The Lynx Ultra Swash Plate of course looks great, but it also has the benefits and performance increase to match! Lynx Ultra Swash Plates are the next level in lightweight, precision and rebuild-able swash plates.
- Direct fit replacement part for the standard T-Rex 150 plastic swash plate.
- Innovative in house designed ultra precise Spherical Bearing for a smooth and solid swivel action.
- Stainless Steel linkage balls for the best wear and shock resistance.
- Preinstalled Lynx Silicon O-Rings on the linkage balls will ensure the best servo input command without looseness that creates vibrations.
- High quality ABEC5 Stainless Steel radial ball bearing for maximum precision and durability.
- Customer rebuild-able Swash Plate from service parts bag.
- Factory assembled with thread lock on linkage balls and pre-lubricated bearing.
- Weighs only 1.55 grams, 0.3g heavier than standard plastic swash plate.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) used in achieving the most lightweight part with maximum strength.
- Service bag available: LYX0927
Swash Plate Material: Aluminum 7075-T6
Linkage Ball Material: Stainless Steel – HRC 35
Ball Bearing Material: Stainless Steel – ABEC5 precision class – Made in Japan
Assembled weight: 1.55 grams
This product was added to our catalog on September 10, 2015.