T-REX 150DFC Ultra Main Gear Hub (Silver) (78T) by Lynx Heli
This is an optional Lynx Heli 78 Tooth Ultra Main Gear Hub. Lynx has redesigned the T-REX 150 Main Gear Hub to support the Lynx CNC Main Gear. This option is dedicated to pilots who need a super precise and reinforced CNC Main gear to keep weight as low as possible, while not needing the autorotation system. The result will be smooth power and with heavy duty specifications.
Lynx spent much time optimizing the design, followed by heavy testing, to achieve the required strength and resistance, with a final design without compromise.
- Direct replacement of std T 150 main gear, useable with standard or upgraded main shaft.
- Techno polymer Precise and reinforced CNC main gear assures best wear resistance and perfect tooth mesh.
- Super precise Main gear concentricity for smooth and silent power transmission
- Reinforced Main gear for the ultimate main gear rigidity
- FEA (Finite Elements Analysis) assisted, achieve lightweight and maximum strength.
Main Gear Hub Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 - Silver Anodized
Main Gear Material: Techno polymer based POM
Assembly weight: 1.30g
- (1) T-Rex 150 - 78T CNC Main Gear assembled with Main Gear Hub - Silver Color
- Hardware and shims for the perfect assembly
This product was added to our catalog on September 18, 2015.