T-REX 150DFC Ultra Main Gear Hub (78T) (Red Devil Edition) by Lynx Heli
This is an optional Lynx Heli 78 Tooth Ultra Main Gear Hub. Lynx Heli Innovations has designed a T-REX 150 Main Gear Hub that supports the Lynx CNC Main Gear. This option is dedicated to pilots who need a super precise and reinforced CNC Main gear, keeping things as lightweight as possible, and who don't need an autorotation system.
Lynx has spent time much time testing and tweaking the design to achieve the required strength and resistance to produce a product without any compromise. The result is a main gear hub that provides smooth power transmission and heavy duty specifications to take your T-REX 150 to the next level.
- Direct replacement for standard T-REX 150 main gear, compatible with standard or upgraded main shaft
- Techno polymer Precise and reinforced CNC main gear assures best wear resistance and perfect tooth mesh
- Super precise gain gear for smooth and silent power transmission
- Reinforced Main gear for the ultimate main gear rigidity
- FEA (Finite Elements Analysis) assisted to achieve low weight and maximum strength
Main Gear Hub Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 - Red Anodized
Main Gear Material: Techno polymer based POM
Assembly Weight: 1.25g
- (1) T-REX 150 - 78T CNC Main Gear assembled with Main Gear Hub
- Hardware and shims
This product was added to our catalog on September 10, 2015.