T-Rex 150 DFC Super Combo BTF Helicopter by Align w/Motor, ESC, Battery, Gyro, Servos & Blades
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on November 26, 2014.This is the Align T-Rex 150 DFC Super Combo Bind to Fly Helicopter. The T-Rex 150 DFC is Align's smallest, most petite 3D helicopter. It features the same superior genetics and designs found on the full line of T-Rex helicopters. With its superior flight control stability, and incredible power, combined with high end components, this little machine will exceed the capabilities of any other 150 class helicopter on the market.
Twin brushless motors and a 2s 7.4v 250mah battery create power that will surprise you, while the built in Futaba S-FHSS 2.4Ghz system, which also supports the use of Spektrum DSM2/DSMX / JR DSM2/DSMJ/DMSS satellite receivers was used to allow compatibility with the most popular transmitters. To get the T-Rex 150 DFC airborne, all that is needed is inputting the parameters listed in the manual into your transmitter, and binding your transmitter.
Miniature size, with control precision that resembles the larger helicopters, but can be easily flown inside a confined space. The innovative breakthrough T-Rex 150 DFC will add a new dimension of flying fun to the helicopter market.
- Fully assembled and configured; add your Futaba S-FHSS transmitter, or Spektrum DSM2/DSMX、JR DSM2/DSMJ/DMSS satellite receiver and transmitter, and you are ready to fly.
- An integrated control system with specially optimized 3-axis gyro, receiver, electronic speed controller.
- CNC machined metal CCPM 150 swashplate provides superior rigidity with zero slop.
- All metal DFC main rotor head assembly provides high end aesthetic and superior flight performance.
- Brushless motors used in main and tail rotors; paired with 2S 7.4V 250mA battery, deliver unimaginable power that will surprise you.
- specially designed T-REX 150 DFC 4g digital micro servos are installed to increase control speed and precision.
- The extension tail rotor provides excellent tail lock performance.
- Dual output charging function allows two batteries to charge with 1A current at the same time. Balance charging is good to prevent the situation of over-charging or under-charging for a single cell. Auto-detected charge status display. The auto-detected function of low voltage for power storage. Reverse polarity protection and short circuit protection.
- The T-Rex 150 case was designed to allow easy transport and storage. This small case can hold all the necessary parts you need at the field, which included 6 batteries, 3 hexagon screw drivers, 2 pair main blades, charger and a small parts box. The clear lid allows you to see whats inside at a glance.
Main Blade Length: 120mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 271mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 45mm
Motor Pinion Gear: 10T
Main Drive Gear: 78T
Weight (w/o Battery): 53g
- (1) T-REX 150 DFC set
- (2) Main Blades set
- (1) Tail Blades
- (1) 150M Main Motor
- (1) 150M Tail Motor
- (1) DS155 Digital Servo
- (2) DS150 Digital Servo
- (1) Bind Plug
- (1) Remote Extension
- (2) 7.4V Li-Po 250mAh Li-Polymer Battery
- (1) 150 Carry Box-Black (292x160x69mm)
- (2) 1.3mm Hexagon screw driver(Blue/8.2g)
- (1) 0.9mm Hexagon screw driver(Red/8g)
- (1) Parts box E (78.5x60.9x21mm)
- (1) Parts box A (52x40x12mm)
- (1) CH150X Li-Po Charger
Needed to Complete:
- ALIGN T6 or Futaba S-FHSS 2.4G Transmitter, or JR DSM2/DSMJ/DMSS、Spektrum DSM2/DSMX 2.4GHz Transmitter and satellite receiver