Traxxas Slash/Stampede 4x4 Pro-Spline Rear HD Axle Set by Pro-Line
This is an optional set of Pro-Line "Pro-Spline" Rear HD Axles, intended for use with the Traxxas Slash 4x4, Stampede 4x4, Rally, Slash 2WD, Stampede 2WD and electric 2WD Rustler.
The Pro-Spline HD Technology debuted on the Pro-Line PRO-MT Kit and is designed to handle some serious power. Made from Hardened Black Oxide coated Steel, the Pro-Spline drive shafts have a true 6-sided spline that slides smoothly throughout the suspension travel without having to worry about stripping out like the stock plastic drive shafts.
If you are looking for the Ultimate drive shaft upgrade, look no further than the Rear Pro-Spline HD Axles brought to you by Pro-Line!
- Made from Hardened Black Oxide Coated Steel
- True 6-Sided Sliding Spline for Smooth Suspension Action
- Zinc-coated Snap Rings hold the Pins in Place
- No More Stripping Plastic Shafts
- Lay Down Some Serious Power
- Ultimate Drive Shaft Upgrade
- 4x4 Front Pro-Spline HD Axles Also Available
- Conveniently Pre-Assembled – Just Install & Go
- (2) Pre-Assembled Rear Pro-Spline HD Axles
- PRO6273-03: Rear Pro-Spline HD Axles
- PRO6273-04: 4x4 Male Drive Shafts
- PRO6262-07: PRO-MT Drive Pins & Clips
- PRO6262-08 (x 2): PRO-MT Replacement Outdrives
- PRO6262-09 (x 2): PRO-MT Replacement Female Drive Shafts
This product was added to our catalog on August 27, 2015.
Lasted to batteries and then they fell apart.
Make sure you purchase PRO6262-07 these as well so when your's fall apart then you can rebuild them straight away.
They are very strong but not the best design of the pin capture. Not happy because they cost a lot of money and would have thought they would be better.)
Pro-line gave me a set that do fit and they are OK. They are not the sturdiest I have seen and I dont know how long they will last but they have lasted so far.)