Traxxas Slash Spare Tire Carrier (Black) by RPM
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This is an optional RPM Traxxas Slash Spare Tire Carrier. Convert your truck into a full-on desert truck with this cool and innovative Spare Tire Carrier for the Traxxas Slash 2wd & 4×4. RPM's Spare Tire Carrier is a simple add-on that allows you to bolt on two real spare tires to the back of the truck, perfectly mimicking many popular full-scale off-road desert trucks running in some of the toughest desert conditions out there. The RPM Spare Tire Carrier consists of a frame and support structure built from the RPM blend of ultra tough and durable nylons so not only will your truck look scale, it’ll still be able to handle the toughest of conditions.
- The RPM Spare Tire Carrier fits the Traxxas Slash 2wd & Slash 4×4 when used in conjunction with an RPM rear bumper (Slash 4×4 – RPM80122, RPM80123 & RPM80125 or Slash 2wd – RPM81002, RPM81003 and RPM81005). The RPM Spare Tire will not work with stock or any other aftermarket rear bumpers.
- Two wheels and two tires in the 2.2”/3.0” size (not included) must be installed in order to satisfy the RPM warranty program.
- The only wheels with the correct offsets that will work with the RPM Spare Tire Carrier are stock offset Traxxas Slash 4×4 (front or rear), Slash 2wd (rear) or RPM RPM82332 – black or RPM82333 – chrome Revolver wheels. Tires must be 2.2”/3.0”, short course specific (not included) with an overall tire diameter of 4-5/16” or 109mm (common to most short course tires).
- Slightly larger diameter tires may be run if you want the appearance of “flat” tires.
- Body modification is required to allow the Spare Tire Carrier to fit correctly.
This product was added to our catalog on September 19, 2014.
Thursday, Feb 26 2015 (about a year ago)
RPM Traxxas Slash Spare Tire Carrier (Black)
I just installed this on my slash 4x4. excellent product if you want to add custom realism to your truck. it makes the back end heavy so its not good for hard bashing or high jumps. RPM does not recommend running without the tires attached so it would have to be removed. also be prepared to cut/modify the body.)