The Traxxas Maxx 1/10 Brushless RTR 4WD Monster Truck with WideMaxx Kit is the next level in ultimate basher chassis. This special chassis comes equipped with the WideMaxx suspension kit from the factory for greater stability.
Traxxas has totally revamped the Maxx chassis for this release. Starting on the four corners, Traxxas equipped this truck with the Sledgehammer tires. These tires feature an open-block design that clears away mud allowing for unreal traction. Moving to the suspension, Traxxas then equipped the truck with the WideMaxx suspension set. This extends the width over 1.5 inches improving stability. To further add to the stability, a longer chassis is used allowing allowing the use of larger and more powerful batteries. All of these features come together to make the Traxxas Maxx an extremely durable and stable chassis. With six colors to choose from, the Traxxas Maxx with WideMaxx will be able to exceed expectation.
- Refined shock tower design
- Full length motor cradle
- Updated wheels and tires
- Clipless Body Mount System
- Quick one-hand installation and removal
- WideMaxx double-shear suspension arms
- 1.57” (40 mm) wider for improved handling
- Tough composite formula resists impact damage, even in cold weather
- Modular chassis design
- GT-Maxx Aluminum Shocks
- 60+ MPH with optional gearing and single 4S LiPo battery (sold separately)
- Full contact sealed bearings
- Torque-biasing center drive
- Easy Battery Access
- Extended battery tray accepts Traxxas’ 6700mAh 4-cell LiPo battery
- Aluminum splined driveshaft
- Steel gear differentials
- Extreme-duty telescoping driveshafts
- (1) Traxxas Maxx with WideMaxx and Traxxas 540XL brushless motor
- (1) Quick Start Guide
- (1) TQi 2.4GHz radio system
- High quality maintenance tools
- (1) 3-4S LiPo Battery with Traxxas ID connector
- (1) Compatible Traxxas LiPo Balance Charger
- (4) AA Batteries
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022
But their plastic is virtually indestructible ;)
The Traxxas Maxx is a stunning RC vehicle to see in person! It is a big and sturdy machine for 10th scale. I had no trouble installing a 3s battery and turning it on. It runs very quietly and so smoothly that you can hardly hear it run at all! I look forward to getting it out in the woods and mountains where I intend to use this RC Truck! And especially want to thank Jacob at Hobby Town for the professional help and service that he provided! I will recommend Hobby Town to all of my friends and send them to Jacob for top notch service!
Thank you Hobby Town! I will be back for all of my future RC needs!