This is the Traxxas EZ-Peak Plus Multi-Chemistry Battery Charger, with iD Auto Battery Identification. The Traxxas iD battery system is the easiest and safest way to charge your Traxxas batteries. The EZ-Peak Plus recognizes Traxxas iD batteries and in an instant automatically configures and optimizes the charger settings. There's no need to be a battery expert or learn how to navigate complex menus. Just plug in a Traxxas iD battery and the EZ-Peak Plus does all the work for you. The integrated balance connector on Traxxas LiPo iD batteries eliminates fragile balance wires and connectors, along with the need for external balance boards. At the press of a button, the EZ-Peak Plus' Storage Mode protects your LiPo battery investment by safely preparing the batteries for extended storage. 4-amp fast charging and advanced high-resolution peak detection deliver a perfect charge every time. The EZ-Peak Plus is backed by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Manufacturer Warranty for years of reliable service.
- Recognizes Traxxas iD batteries to automatically program and optimize charger settings
- Charge progress indicator
- Optimized for faster LiPo balance charging
- One button LiPo storage charge protects your battery investment
- Advanced high-resolution peak detection delivers a perfect charge
- Easy to use interface
- Built-in cooling fan
- Advanced Mode for full manual control of charger settings
- Legacy support for all Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- Built-in balance ports for conventional LiPo batteries
- Charges 5-8-cell NiMH batteries
- Charges 2S and 3S LiPo batteries
AC Input: 100–240 Volts
Charge Current Range: 1.0-4.0A (40W Max.)
Discharge Current Range: 500mAh
Current Drain For Balance Ports: 500mAh
NiMH Battery Cell Count: 5–8 Cells
LiPo Cell Count: 2–3 Cells
Net Weight: 365g
Dimensions: 146 x 123 x 53mm
This product was added to our catalog on November 21, 2014
Traxxas support says its the batteries. Brand new batteries delivered less than a month ago and they can't be used? Maybe. And Traxxas provides no warranty of its batteries, so their respone is basically, sucks to be you.
This total lack of customer support appears to be how Traxxas does business based on other sites. If you want to get into radio controlled models, DO NOT BUY Traxxas unless you have money to burn.