Transistor 2.2" 4WD Buggy Front Tires (2) (MC) by Pro-Line
Pro-Line Transistor 2.2" 4WD Buggy Front Tires provide good, consistent steering and are ideal for indoor clay and outdoor blue groove conditions. When compared to the Electron Front Tires, most drivers feel that the Transistor tires make your buggy easier to drive, which is an important performance tuning option for certain track conditions. While the tire looks similar to the previous VTR Transistor, this 2.2” Transistor has been completely redesigned for improved performance and wear over the original.
Click here for Pro-Line Tire Compound Chart.
- 1’s and 0’s Transistor Tread Pattern
- Consistent Steering
- Makes your Buggy Easier to Drive
- Improved Performance and Wear
- Ideal for Indoor Clay and Outdoor Blue Groove Conditions
- Fits 2.2” Style Wheels
- Includes Closed Cell Foam Inserts
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Available in MC and M4 compound
Height: 3.27" (83mm)
Width: 1.26" (32mm)
- (2) Transistor 2.2” 4wd Front Tires
- (2) Closed Cell Foam Inserts
This product was added to our catalog on October 5, 2016.