Transistor 2.2" 2WD Front Buggy Tires (2) (MC) by Pro-Line
This product is expected to arrive on Dec 12, 2017.
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This product is expected to arrive on Tuesday, December 12 2017.Pro-Line Transistor 2.2" 2WD Front Buggy Tires provide good, consistent steering and are ideal for indoor clay and outdoor blue groove conditions. When compared to the Electron Front Tires, most drivers feel that the Transistor tires make your buggy easier to drive, which is an important performance tuning option for certain track conditions. While the tire looks similar to the previous VTR Transistor, this 2.2” Transistor has been completely redesigned for improved performance and wear over the original.
- 1’s and 0’s Transistor Tread Pattern
- Consistent Steering
- Makes your Buggy Easier to Drive
- Improved Performance and Wear
- Ideal for Indoor Clay and Outdoor Blue Groove Conditions
- Fits 2.2” 2WD Front Wheels
- Includes Closed Cell Foam Inserts
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 3.31" (84mm)
Width: 1.10" (28mm)
- (2) Transistor 2.2” 2WD Buggy Front Tires
- (2) Closed Cell Foam Inserts