Trainer Power System: A by Evolution
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
Note: Manufacturer does not allow using discount coupons
Super Saver Shipping!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
If you're just getting started in the hobby or you're planning to teach a new pilot, count on Evolution's unique Trainer Power System for the most beginner friendly starting on the planet. It's so convenient and easy to use that we include one in every Hangar 9 trainer. Everything you need comes in one convenient, affordable unit. Engine, spinner, prop, glow plug- it's all there and designed specifically to get a beginning pilot into the air quickly and easily. Just 2 or 3 flips of the prop, and it's running smoothly and quietly.
- Everything in one convenient package—engine, spinner, prop and glow plug—all specifically designed to get the beginner pilot in the air quickly and easily
- Preset SetRight needle valves guarantee easy starting and great performance
- Canted glow plug tilts glow driver away from propeller during starts for safer operation
- No tuning, running or break-in needed
- Ball bearing-supported crankshaft
- Includes muffler
- Type: 2-stroke
- Displacement: .45 cu in
- Bore: .87 in
- Stroke: .77 in
- Cylinders: Single
- Total Weight: 19.52 oz
- Engine (Only) Weight: 16.32 oz
- Muffler Weight: 3.20 oz
- Crankshaft Threads: 1/4 x 28
- Benchmark Prop: 10x4
- RPM Range: 2,000-16,000 rpm
- Fuel: 10% - 30% Nitro
- Mounting Dimensions: 44mm x 17.5mm
- Muffler Type: Cast
- Cylinder Type: ABC
- Recommended Glow Plug: HAN3011 Hangar 9 Four Cycle Super Plug
This product was added to our catalog on January 11, 2008.