TrailMaster HV500 High Torque Brushless Servo (High Voltage) by Holmes Hobbies Digital, Metal Gear, Aluminum Case
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
The Holmes Hobbies TrailMaster HV500 Digital High Torque Servo is the perfect servo for moster trucks, crawlers, and other high torque applications. This servo delivers a respectable 360 oz-in/.14 specs at 6.0V, but when you bump the voltage to 8.4V, it makes 500 oz-in of torque with .11 transit speed! This servo features a brushless motor, water resistant aluminum case, metal gears and a 24cm long lead, combined with a 1 year manufacturers warranty.
- Water-Resistant Alloy Case
- O-Ring Seals
- All Metal Gears
- Brushless High Voltage-capable Motor
- 24cm servo lead
- 2s Lipo compatible (8.4v max)
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Weight: 73g
- Dimensions: 41x20x40mm
- Spline: 25 tooth (Futaba type) M3 threaded
- @ 6v: 25.9 kg/cm (360 oz/inch)
- @ 7.4v: 32.4 kg/cm (450 oz/inch)
- @ 8.4v: 36.0 kg/cm (500 oz/inch)
- @ 6v: 0.14 sec
- @ 7.4v: 0.12 sec
- @ 8.4v: 0.11 sec
This product was added to our catalog on April 22, 2016.