This is the RC4WD Trail Finder 2 Scale Truck Kit. Adventures can happen anywhere. Nothing will give you more fun in the sand, dirt, snow, or mud than the Trail Finder 2. Part scale truck, part adventurer, your TF2 is ready for your mud kicking trail-loving lifestyle!
The TF2 has both detailed styling and aggressive performance. You will find a balance of capability and performance built into every TF2. Performance of the TF2 is smooth and with its 2 speed selectable transmission, 4WD drivetrain, bullet-proof transfer case and quality metal components throughout. The TF2 is truly a work of art in both appearance and performance.
Every TF2 is compatible with a full range of option and performance parts designed to enhance the performance and add to the scale look of the only true scale 1/10 offroad truck.
- Updated Hammer Transfer Case: Ratio - 1.47:1 Gears - Wide 32P steel gears Features - 8 bearings, cast casing, hardened gears
- Updated R3 2 Speed Transmission: Ratios Pinion/spur 14/64 = 4.57:1 1st gear, 3.47:1 2nd gear 1.27:1. Wide steel 32P gears, Delrin spur and slipper clutch. Features machined billet aluminum casing, very scale looking. Motor mount can be rotated to 10 different positions, compatible with other brand spurs (Axial, Traxxas, Robinson)
- Cast Yota Axles: Ratio: 15/40 = 2.67:1 Width at hex (using 4mm TF2 hexes): 176.5mm
- Updated Trailfinder 2 Chassis: Features - Billet aluminum constriction Adjustable shock hoops
- Driveshafts: High quality plastic material, very durable High quality steel Yokes
- Wheels: 1.55 OEM beadlock wheels Hub: 12mm hex Width: 22mm Back spacing: 9mm. Features stamped steel, aluminum hub, internal beadlock, very scale looking with 6 bolt pattern.
- Bumpers: Tough Armor TF2 Winch front bumper Tough Armor TF2 Rear Bumper Tough Armor TF2 Side Sliders Authentic looking crawler style tube bumper. Very high quality flexible plastic, very durable, very scale.
- Custom Designed for True-to-Scale Looks
- Realistic Billet Aluminum Ladder Frame Chassis
- 2 Speed Remote Selectable Transmission
- Center Mounted Realistic 4x4 Transfer Case
- Cast Metal Axles with Locked Differentials
- True to Scale Leaf Spring Suspension
- Highly Detailed Body with Dropped Bed and More
- 1.55 Stamped Steel Beadlock Wheels with Lug Nuts
- Super Grip High Performance Mud Thrasher Tires
- Realistic Tube Bumpers - Rock Rails - Skid Plate
Wheels base: 287mm (11.3")
Width: 215mm (8.5")
Height: 210mm (8.25")
Ground clearance: 57mm (2.5")
Final Drive Ratios: 1st - 62.1:1, 2nd - 22.75:1
Needed To Complete:
- Truck Kit
- Hex Drivers (1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm)
- Long Nose Pliers
- Associated Thread Locking Adhesive
- Cross Wrench or Nut Driver (4mm, 5.5mm, 7mm)
- Motor (35t, 45t, or 55t)
- Electronic Speed Controller "ESC" (Z-E0007)
- Radio and Receiver (3 channel or more) (3 Channel Z-R0009, or 4 Channel Z-R0006)
- (2) Standard Size Servo (Z-E0035)
- Battery (Consult your "ESC" manual) 6 cell NIMH, or Lipo battery
- Charger (Consult your battery guide) Chargers
This product was added to our catalog on December 23, 2016