TR624 2.4GHz 6-Channel Receiver by Tactic
This is the Tactic TR624 2.4GHz 6-Channel Receiver. The TR624 is a full-range flight receiver with a 1.2 in. (30 mm) antenna for optimum reception in everything from electric park fliers to massive, gas-powered scale models.
- True, 2.4GHz economy: Tactic receivers perform like high-end equipment at less than half the cost. That makes Tactic systems a better investment for today, and upgrades more affordable in the future.
- The right size, weight and range for any application: Compact, full-range and around quarter-ounce in weight, Tactic receivers are a good “fit” and easy install in everything from tiny slow flyers to 1/10 scale chassis and giant-scale aircraft and vehicles.
- Single-receiver simplicity: Designs ensure strong, clear reception anywhere, without the cost and complexity of master/satellite receiver systems.
- An unbreakable Tx/Rx link: Tactic binding “takes” fast and lasts: even when the power is turned off.
- One-button binding: Establishing the link to your transmitter’s unique, coded signal takes one finger and one second!
- More return on your radio investment: Binding additional receivers is just as easy, making it simple to fly more models with just one radio!
- Complete compatibility with all Tactic 2.4GHz transmitters.
- Full, 1-year limited warranty.
Dimensions: 1.80x1.0x0.50" (45x26x13mm)
Weight: 0.29oz (8.3g)
Input Power: 4.8-6.0V (4 “AA” alkaline, NiCd or NiMH cells)
This product was added to our catalog on April 14, 2011.